Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats A New World: SnowClan Rp!!

Posted 15 hours ago
(yea soon DW XD this guy has her wrapped in his kind and charming self XD)

eagle eye flicked his tail "just because you are sad and lonely doesn't mean you get to play match maker!" he said a bit teasingly

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 14 hours ago
"Hey, you know that med cats cant have mates! Are you mocking me?" Blazefang hissed angrily.

Blaze | Fury Of The Flame

Posted 14 hours ago
eagle eye blinked at him innocently "what? never blaze fang" he said smiling at him "I'm just messing,your an amazing med cat that if allowed would have no trouble finding a mate" he said sincerely

(holy my raffle slightly blew up overnight XD it ending today though- I'm not sure if its worth it)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 13 hours ago
dove'frost blushed and curled her tail around her paws "oh..." she mewed softly
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 13 hours ago
she ducked her head in embarrassment  kits would be nice though...gray and brown fur mingling  the she shook her head
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 13 hours ago
(dw she'll have kits LMAO)
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 13 hours ago
Eagle eye glanced at her and immediately ducked his head.

(Oh btw would you control the kits or would she have like 2/4 and we each play 1/2?)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 13 hours ago
she will probably have 2 or 4 and we can each play one or two depending on how many she has)

dove'frost rose to her paws and shook out her fur "well..I am going to had and scout the camp to make sure to critters got into the herbs or anything like that" she paused "would you like to come?" she mewed slowly as to make sure she choose her words carefully before snow'star would jump to conclusions again
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 12 hours ago
(Ok ^^)

Eagle eye smiled "of course" he said with a stretched and walked over to stand next to her.wonder what our kits would look like he thought and then shoved it out of his head.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 12 hours ago
she scouted around the camp hollow and once done she sat down neatly and puffed out her chest with pride "camps clear" she purred and looked at eagal'eye "we deserve a rest" she mewed softly and then yawned
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic