Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]
Posted 6 days ago
Welcome! Settle in for the WC Moonclan RP

Territory

Image found from

Allegiances

Leader
Moonstar- A lithe grey she- cat with ocean eyes (Played by 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓎✩ #141359)
Deputy:
Moonwalker- Black Tux Tabby Tom (Played by LemonTree ^The best zest^ #138311)
Medicine Cat:
Shadebelly- A short brown She-cat (Played by Dynamite1429 #138908)
Warriors:
Ashfur- Black Tom (Played by Shapeshifter the goldwing #129135)
Venusfire- Large Calico She-cat (Played by Ghost of the lost wolf #86186)
Sunshine- A dark brown and orange calico She-cat with heterochromia (Played by 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓎✩ #141359)
Blueheart- A orange classic tabby tom (Played by DarkHeart #137813)
Caracalmist- Orangish-brown tom with white markings (Played by CranberryFox #135489)
Apprentices:
N/A
Queens:
Sandstone- Black, White and Orange Calico She-cat (Played by Ghost of the lost wolf #86186)
Elders:
N/A
Kits:
N/A

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago
RP START

Time of day: Early Morning

Everyone is just arising from their soft cozy nests~

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalker yawned, unraveling his bushy tail from above his head. Giving each leg a long, "oomph" stretch before sitting up to let his good eye adjust to the morning light and humidity. Trying to make sure he didn't hit anything in his blind spot.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago

MoonWalker

He/Him. Deputy

The tomcat padded outside of the warriors den, and up the slope towards the clearing. He'd wait for most warriors before calling morning patrols. While he was early- he managed to snag a tasty, fresh piece of prey from the kill pile.

Posted 6 days ago
Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Leaders den - Tags: Alone/open

Moonstar stretched out on her soft nest. Her brows furrowed as she angrily lifted her haunches to get up. Echostar had haunted her dreams again that night. The beautiful she-cat was in a secret relationship with her, and every moment without Eachostar was agony. Stepping gently out of her den, she saw the other cats wakening up. ''Moonwalker!'' she called, seeing him. ''Organize the morning hunting patrol!''.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

sleekfur he him

He nods to the deputy with a deep respect, and affection. He noticed the others coming out of their dens, and gave them each a respectful nod.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago

MoonWalker

He/Him. Deputy

His fur gave a sharp prickle. Turning his head (the side with the good eye) to his leader. "I'm on it, MoonStar. It will be done shortly as soon as the other warriors wake up. The slowpokes are extra sluggish today…" he growled. Eye twitching and tail flicking impatiently.

Posted 6 days ago

He sighed. "Suppose it's just us for the day. It'll do." He stood up, walking towards AshFur. "You take the eastern border, I'll take western. Meet at south and we can both take north, shouldn't come across any trouble."  He nodded his head.

"You understand, I'm assuming?"

Posted 6 days ago

MoonWalker, before getting the other cat's nod of approval. Began to trot off towards their part of the patrol. He'd rather get it done quickly than wait. His head was hung low, grumbling and muttering under his breath as he continued walking down each slope

Shadebelly

Slowly opening my eyes, I yawned, spotting dawn light seeping through the entrance to my den. Groaning, I slowly sat up, spending a few minutes smoothing down my fur with long strokes of my tongue. i really dont want to get up, but the stores getting low and i need to collect herbs today. I also need to check on Sandstone but that can wait till later Standing, I gave a good, long stretch before stepping out of my nest, flinching from the cold stone floor of my den.
Dynamite1429

Search Topic