Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

The he returned, looking rather dazed and frazzled. Not from an enemy- but from taking a wrong step near a steep cliff and nearly falling. However with one shake of his head he appeared normal again, walking up to MoonStar.

"Western, southern, and northern borders are clear. AshFur has the duty of Eastern and I'll report back to you as soon as they are finished." He gave a low dip of his head, seemingly apologetic that the patrol wasn't complete.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Shadebelly

Stepping over to my stores, basically ledges and cracks in the wall, I sniffed and pawed through all the herbs, we were low on coltsfoot, horse tail, dandelion, burdock root, and dock leaves. Its going to take more than one trip to gather all these herbs, unless...  Padding out of my den, I glanced around camp, spotting a ruffled and spooked looking Moonwalker and Moonstar. "Moonwalker, could you spare a warrior for a bit to help me collect some herbs?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Walker turned around, his eyes sharp and cold. However once he saw it was the medicine cat, his gaze softened.

"Of course, I suppose VenusFire could help you out. Don't believe she's doing anything today. She should be in the warriors den-"
He nodded along with his words, pacing back and forth.

Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Leaders den - Tags: Moonwalker, Shadebelly

Moonstar curtly nodded to Moonwalker. ''Thank you. You may go to your personal duties now.'' She turned to Shadebelly. ''I will go with you, starclan knows I can't stay in this camp forever. She waited for Shadebellys signal on where to go, her ears pricking intensely.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago
(LEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago
(Whattttt)

MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Cats: MoonStar, ShadeBelly

"Well, I suppose if you want to go then that just leaves Venus open for hunting. The pile is getting rather low anyway. Wouldn't hurt for another patrol or two…"

Posted 6 days ago
Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Leaders den - Tags: Moonwalker, Shadebelly

Moonstar stared at Moonwalker with daggers in her eyes, obviously interpreting what Moonwalker said in the wrong way. ''Take Venusfire and Sunshine out for hunting'' she growled, flickering her tail. It missed him an inch as she trotted after Shadebelly.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Cats: MoonStar, VenusFire, SunShine

Walker scrunched his nose, the tone MoonStar has given him wasn't very pleasant… however what he was most concerned of was SunShine. "At your command." He spat, giving the same tone as he received. Before trotting towards the warriors den to fetch the two. VenusFire wouldn't be a big deal.

MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Cats: SunShine, VenusFire

"Enough sleeping, time to get walking." He hissed, his large frame standing outside of the warriors den. His impatience to get this over with was immense.

"We don't have all the daylight in the world, early owls catch the mouse." He turned, swishing his tail quickly- a large cloud of rocky dust poofing out of his fur.

"SunShine, VenusFire. Hurry up we have work to do!"

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Let's go Moonstar," I meowed, turning and leading the way out of camp, ears pricking at Moonstar words before she joined me. "We need coltsfoot, horse tail, dandelion, burdock root, and dock leaves. There's a patch of dandelion nearby, just a little ways from there is some horsetail. We'll need to cross into Echoclan's land to find coltsfoot, burdock root, and dock leaves. I'm sure EchoStar won't mind."

(Sorry for the wait, I was busy)
Dynamite1429

Search Topic