Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf tilted his head and squinted, lowering his muzzle closer to the ground.

"No, I don't recognize these at all...we should probably follow them and make sure whatever this is got off the territory before we get any hunting done, huh?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Location: Clearing

"You got something in your eye?" He spat. "Shouldn't have done that, probably just dragged the scent of fox straight to camp- who knows if they'll attack or not."

He sat firm, while not moving away from the gesture- he did not look like he enjoyed being touched.

"Did you at least bring the eagle back for fresh kill?"

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago
Sunshine - Warrior - Female - She/her - Location: Clearing - Tags: Moonwalker

''I'm not a mouse brained idiot. I brought the eagle on to the prey pile''- she pointed to it with her nose- ''and I washed myself before heading back to camp. When are you going to appreciate me? She snarled, walking off.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago

He quickly wrapped his tail tightly around his body, grooming the spots the other feline touched-

"Perhaps when you begin reading the den" He spat back.

(Reading the den/clearing= reading the room)

Posted 6 days ago (edited)

Sunshine was not going to let that pass. ''Listen up dumbass, I have a right to sleep in, when I'm pregnant, especially when they ARE YOUR KITS.'' She shrieked at him.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago

He quickly hissed back. "I know damn well they aren't mine! You just don't know how to keep your tail between your legs! I don't want to hear about those hellborn kits of yours, they aren't mine! Deal with it!" He stood up, practically yelling.

seek
fur

He bounds into the clearing and looks around suspiciously. "What is going on?" He asks cocking his head his gray eyes looking at one cat to the other.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago

"You know fucking well those kits are your flesh and blood. Wait until the rest of the clan hears of what a scoundrel you are." She growled at him, before turning to Ashfur. ''Nothing.''' she purred. ''Just a little argument.'' Whisking her tail at Ashfur, she trotted off.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago

"You can say that all you want, you ————" He hissed. Trotting down the slopes to go hunt.

(Naughty word that starts with a w)

sleekfur he him worrior.

He shifts his weight to his good leg. "Think what you want, you can't change my mind." He said before limping away to the medicine den.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Search Topic