Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Shadebelly

"Let's go," I murmured, heading off in the direction of the dandelion. After a few minutes walk i spotted the dandelions, pausing at the bush I leaned down, skillfully nipping the stems of the flowers and piling them nearly to the side. Once gathering a decent amount, I shifted through it, plucking out wilted flowers, before wrapping a strand of grass around the stems and tying it. Nosing the bundle over to Moonstar, I quickly cleared debris away from the plant, ensuring it would stay healthy and undamaged, before leading the way towards the horse tail.

(Loving the drama between sunshine and moo walker!😍)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper nods at Crispleaf, agreeing. "We should. Hopefully it's not a threat and we can drive it out of here quickly." This time, Ferretwhisper takes a little bit of a lead, scouting out the path of pawprints quickly.

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

sleekfur

He settled comfortably on one of the nests in the cave. He starts licking the large cut on his flank, he winced as his tongue touched the large wound.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
(Ima just say I'm in the warriors den sleeping cause I don't wanna go hunting)

MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Location: Warriors den

Honk mi mi mi mi mi mi…

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago
Shadetail

Snipping the thick horse tail stalks, I dropped them in a pile and wrapped a piece of grass around the herbs, tying it tight. "Next stop, Echoclan territory," I meowed, grabbing the horse tail gently between my teeth before leading the way to the border.
Dynamite1429

Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Herb gathering - Tags: Shadebelly

Moonstar sullenly followed after Shadebelly, her tail dragging low. Inside though- she was jumping around in joy. Eachostars pelt- pressed against his. Their precious secret- just them and them alone. Her nose pressed against hers. Bristling her fur in joy, she wandered towards the border side by side with Shadebelly.

(MOVING ONTO THEIR TERRITORY RP)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago
(Posted on echoclan rainy)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Location: Lodge

MoonWalker silently got up, and treaded down the slopes of the mountain- to a nearby lodge.

"Chilly? Are you there?" He whispered.

Chilly Kittypet - Any Pronouns - Location: Lodge

"I'm here Mooncakes. I'm always right where you left me." He purred, jumping off a log.

The he nuzzled the warrior.

"You shouldn't be here this late at night, the predators will get you."

MoonWalker Deputy - He/Him - Location: Lodge

"Ha! Like I'm scared of some predators. I should be scared of you!" He laughed, however then formed a frown. "I shouldn't have come- there's a situation. We can talk about it later I promise! I'll see you tomorrow." He purred, trotting off.

Posted 6 days ago
(MOONCAKES??????????????????????????????/ AND U THOT SUN WAS BAD)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 days ago
(Mooncakes is a dessert 😭 )

Search Topic