Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags:sandstone

Finally with a stretch Venus fire rose and padded out of the den glancing around the clearing for sandstone to see if her mother was awake yet which she was.Padding over she brushed against sandstone "morning" she said a bit tired still as she still was having horrid dreams of the past.

sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Venus fire

sandstone smiled "good morning,arnt you supposed to be awake already? you usually rise much earlier than me!" she chuckled she was proud of her current only surviving kit as she had become a good warrior and she was sure she could become even better.She was also extremely excited for her new kits though they wouldn't be due for awhile she couldn't help but be excited,since it was so early on she still like to hunt as much as possible before she was stuck in camp.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf nodded, following behind the she-cat and making sure to keep an eye out as they approached unfamiliar territory.

"Don't worry, I've got your back. Nothing's going to sneak up on us!"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
'Where is the medicine cat?' Ashfur thought looking around and winced as he stood up. He limped out of the den. He won't to the nursery, and pokes his head in. "Could I come in?" He asks his gray eyes soft.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
feisty'willow awoke from her nightmare and shivered the beautiful long-furred she-cat stretched and slowly walked out of her nest and into the clearing  "Great" she muttered to herself " I must have slept in...again" she whisked her long tail and sighed while climbing down into the clearing
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth had been laying awake for a while in her nest, rolling her eyes at Moonwalker and Sunshine yowling at each other like a couple of flea-brained idiots. StarClan, those two can't ever behave like normal cats, can they?

Finally, as Venusfire and Feistywilllow rose to begin their days, Snarltooth gave up on laying in her nest and rose, licking one of her paws and drawing it over her face to make sure she looked clean. She squeezed her way out of the rocky den and into the clearing.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur realized that it was empty and the nests looked like a fight has been there. He limped into the nursery and took the old moos out. He limped back with some clean moss in his mouth and he made a couple nests.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper continues along the path of pawprints, keeping her nose low in case she picks up a scent. "Crispleaf! I have a scent!" she exclaims. "I'm not so sure what it is, though. Care to take a test sniff?"

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Posted 5 days ago
(Medicine cat will be back soon! She's speaking with echoclan right now!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf bent down, trying to pick up a good scent.

(Do you know what you want this to be, Ferret? :D)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
feisty'willow sighed and groomed her long fur quickly before trotting out of the camp the she toke in the sharp smells of prey and herbs and let it calm her nerves the she was still jumpy from the nightmare she had
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic