Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp to forest-tags:Open

After a bit more chatting Venus fire stretched deciding to go hunting while sandstone went back to grooming herself.She turned and padded out of camp her eyes and ears keeping an eye out while she scented for prey she was still used to the open desert but she preferred this Rocky Mountain terrain already.

sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Open

Sandstone went back to grooming her fur after watching Venus fire leave.She surveyed the camp noticing it was a bit empty and guessed there were a few hunters and patrols going at the moment.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth rose to her paws, finally deciding it was time for her to do something.

"And of course Moonwalker is nowhere to be seen," she grumbled to herself, then raised her voice, meowing, "Any cat interested in a quick patrol?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags;snarl tooth

The she cat looked up from her grooming "I'll go" she said rising and stretching before padding over.She wanted to go hunting and patrolling each day before she was stuck at camp with a swollen belly bored out of her mind.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago

Snarltooth raised an eyebrow at Sandstone, but didn't question the she-cat. She'd learned that oftentimes, she-cats knew exactly when to retreat to the nursery, and when they could still hunt. A faint pang of bitterness, knowing that she would never experience that, rose in her belly, but she shoved it away.

"Alright, excellent. Where would you like to go?" she asked.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago

"i dont mind really just want to move somewhere" she said with a small smile her tail tip curled behind her in thought.For a moment she weight the different routes they could patrol some being harder or easier to traverse not that it mattered much to her since she enjoyed challenges anyway.Then she looked back at snarltooth "do you have a suggestion?" she asked

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur  looks around the camp, looking for one of his clanmates. Opon finding one He sighs and limps over to them, and winced as he sat down. "Where is everyone?" He asks licking the long scratch on his left flank.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago

Snarltooth thought for a moment, looking out over the mountains, then motioned with her tail towards a less rocky path.

"Why don't we go that way? There's a chance that there will be less prey, since it's more hunted than other areas, but it'll probably keep your kits safer."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago

Her tail twitched but she nodded "your right,just gonna hate being stuck in camp" she muttered before lifting her head "well I suppose let's go then? Before sun high gets here and I melt" she chuckled a bit jokingly

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago

Snarltooth nodded, then added, "Look, I'm not going to treat you like you're made of glass. You can run up and down those slopes all you want. Do a backflip for all I care. But you and I both know this way is better." Then, she made her way towards the entrance, sure that Sandstone will follow her.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper takes another sniff. "Maybe it's a dog! Emma and Nick used to tell me tales about them, about how they like to bite cats' tails and trip them on purpose," Ferretwhisper meows. "The scent doesn't seem fresh. Do you think it'll come back?"

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Search Topic