Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags;snarl tooth

The she cat seemed quite happy about that and followed behind and walking next to her seeming quite happy to be out in the forest rather than in the camp."so,you think I could do a back flip?" She asked a bit jokingly trying to ignore the painful memories of patrolling with her mate who was sadly in star clan now.

(I live for the trauma my ocs have)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

"Oh, really?" Crispleaf meowed, more quietly now that the scent was getting fresher. Sure enough, when he crept over a ridge, he could see a small, fluffy brown...thing, fairly close to the edge of the territory. "Is that what they looked like?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth shot a quick, half-amused glance at the other she-cat.

"I mean, any one can do anything if they put their mind to it. If you do enough training you can probably do a backflip no matter how pregnant you are."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur sniffs and noticed some other cats sent. He followed it and found a couple cats by themselves. "What are you doing?" He asks his eyes narrowing.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth

Mildly proud of herself for getting some amusement from the seemingly grumpy she cat she smiled slightly."I suppose so,perhaps I can also fly!" she said flicking her tail and jumping up slightly to be dramatic but her ears flicked up as she heard a hawk fly over them,

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur  looks up. "Fuck, that hawk." He said. "Are you alright?" He asks stiffly sitting doe and licking his left flank.

Posted 5 days ago
Wait that was us you were talking about? XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Yes, ghost.

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalker have a stifled yawn, barely managing to get up for the day- he was tired from the late night screaming match,

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago
Oops//

sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ashfur

The queen turned her head,she hadn't even noticed the Tom nor heard him say anything until he had spoken about the hawk."oh my I didn't even notice you ashfur!" She said her neck fur which had risen after being startled smoothed over "I'm ok,hawks are only a problem if I had kits outside of my body" she chuckled remembering Venus fires brother who had been snatched up by a hawk.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic