Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth tilted her head, annoyed at Ashfur's suspicion. "We're just going for a hunt. Did you want to come along?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ashfur

Sandstone frowned a bit and curled her tail closer to her side.She quite disliked fighting especially among clanmates but she didn't want to get dragged into any possible arguments or make snarltooth more annoyed than she was.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Walker padded outside of the warriors den, and into the clearing. Sitting in his usual spot just below/beside the clan ledge. Everything around him sounded rather fuzzy and blank- but that was just the lack of sleep talking.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago
"Thank starclan, yes." He said jumping up and stretching his stiff leg,  and winced softly.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ash fur

The queen relaxed again glad no fighting or arguments seemed to be happening or would happen for that matter.She glanced at snarl tooth then ash fur trying to figure out how they felt which was something her daughter had also picked up on.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago

More relaxed now that Ashfur had calmed down, Snarltooth tilted her head.

"We were thinking of heading down this way," she meowed, motioning towards the path, "although there might be less prey. It'll probably be easier for your leg as well as Sandstone."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
"Thank you." He said lowering his head respectfully. "I found a kittypet." He said wincing. "I made sure he won't come in to our territory."

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ash fur

Choosing to gaze around at the trees in hopes of hearing or seeing a possible snack which sadly there was nothing within reach and ability to catch

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago

Snarltooth tilted her head. "Oh really? What do you think it was doing on our territory?" she asked as they made their way through the mountainous terrain of the MoonClan territory.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

Racing across Moonclan territory I skidded to a halt at the sound of chatter and a pained voice. Padding in that direction, panting hard, I jumped onto a rock, spotting Snarltooth and Ashfur, Ashfur sporting a large cut on his flank that looked quite fresh. "Ashfur!" I called sharply, jumping down from the rock and padding over to the two cats. "You better not be thinking of hunting with a wound like that. You should have come to me immediately! How did you even get injured?" As I waited for a response, I leaned forward, sniffing the wound and touching my nose to it. "It's hot! Get back to camp before I drag you there myself!" I was screaming at the tom by this point, furious that he was stupid enough to not come to me with an injury this bad.
Dynamite1429

Search Topic