Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper can feel the fur on her rump stand up. "No!" she hisses. "The one I saw was small, white and fluffy. Nothing like that!" Ferretwhisper slowly starts to back away, a tad frightened.

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Posted 5 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf narrowed his eyes at it, the fur on his back beginning to stand up. "What do you think we should do?" he whispered, "Report back? Or try to chase it off?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth recoiled from Shadebelly's energy, especially as the she-cat began yowling about how Ashfur hadn't come to her. "Dear StarClan, give it a break, Shadebelly," Snarltooth meowed, "there's no need to rip Ashfur's pelt off about it."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

"Do you think we can chase it off? Should we at least try?" Ferretwhisper whispers. "If we chase it off, it shouldn't come back. But if we leave and report it, it could leave and then come back when we least expect it. That dog could easily stomp on any kits it sees!"

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur sniffs. "Please by starclan calm down." He said standing and narrowing his gray eyes. "I could be anything." He hissed.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
Shadebllyr
"Calm down?" I scoffed, turning to shoot the shecat an icy glare. "Infection could kill him with a wound this bad! And snarltooth, why didn't you stop him? The least you could have done was come get me!"
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ash fur,shade belly

Sandstone tapped shade belly's back with her tail "I agree yelling at him doesn't help very much,but I also agree that you need that check on ash fur.i can catch you something while you listen to shade belly and get that fixed up" she said trying to avoid any arguments or yelling or at least more of it.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
His gaze soften then he crumpled into the dirt out cold.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth let out a short yowl of exasperation, both at Shadebelly's words and then at Ashfur's collapse.

"Great StarClan, I live with a bunch of mousebrains. I assumed if he was asking to come on patrol, then he was either cleared by you or decided he was well enough to patrol. Ashfur, you idiot, just take care of yourself. StarClan," Snarltooth growled, bending down and gripping Ashfur's scruff in her neck and preparing to help Shadebelly take him back to the camp.

Despite her harsh words and tone, there was an underlying concern in Snarltooth's actions. She would have hated to ever truly admit it, but she did care about her Clanmates, no matter how exasperated she got with them sometimes.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalker, previously alert- was now belly up snoring asleep. Right in the middle of the clearing

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Search Topic