Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest-tags;snarl tooth,ash fur,shade belly

The queens tail twitched in thought "well I'll let you to take him back to camp and continue hunting on my own" she said a bit disappointed she would be going alone but she really wanted to get some hunting done and going back to camp was not how you hunt.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Rueben - Kittypet - He/Him

(Rueben's twoleg house is closest to MoonClan's territory, about on the outskirts.)

Rueben laid sunbathing on the grass, occasionally switching positions to warm up all his fur.
Life was good being a kittypet, not a single problem to worry about.
He could smell the strong herb scent that his twolegs garden.
He got up and jumped onto the fence, where he looked out at the forest - He would never go there. The forest was too scary, and he wasn't exactly built for survival.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp to forest-tags:Open

The calico Maine coon she cat padded through the trees along the territory with a robin in her mouth looking for a good spot to put it to possibly attract a bigger bird.She paused and looked to her right straight at some random kitty pet who almost startled her out of her fur.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Continued snoring sounds

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago
Rueben - Kittypet - He/Him

Rueben noticed the cat just ahead of him and quickly leapt down from his perch on the fence and into the territory of his twoleg home, it nearly startled him out of his fur to see something come out of the forest so suddenly.
He doesnt have the survival instincts to save his own life.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 5 days ago
After a while Ashfur wakes up. "What happened?" He asks groggily. He winced and tried to stand.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp to forest-tags:Open

After a bit more watching she turned and padded back into the trees forgetting her original idea and made her way swiftly up the mountain burrying her prey to get later ears pricked

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

"Shht. Stop," Snarltooth snapped, slapping her tail over Ashfur's mouth. "You're an idiot. Shadebelly and I are taking you back to camp. And if you try to do anything stupid, I'll give you a star-damned claw-wound to match the one you already have." She scowled fiercely down at him.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"And I'd help hold you down," I meowed, fixing Ashfur with a stern glare before helping him to his paws and leading him back to camp with Snarltooths help.
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth helped settle Ashfur into the warriors den, asking challengingly, "Do you want anything, Ashfur? Some prey? Some lining for your nest?" Her voice made it sound mocking, but she really was trying to be genuine.
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic