Posted 1 week ago
Not sure what to say do uhhhhh))

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Lol, that's on me.))

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 1 week ago
Shadebelly

Cleaning up the scraps of herbs, I stood and left the den, leaving ashfur to sleep for a while. Trotting over to the freshkill pile, I grabbed a wren and sat down nearby, digging eagerly into my prey. A morning of gathering herbs has made be starved.
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 week ago
feisty'willow stiffened as she caught a scent of dog in the air she crept closer and narrowed her eyes the she-cat yowled as a dog burst out of the bushes and headed straight towards her with its jaws open she bolted up a tree but the dog caught onto her tail and dragged her down she turned and landed on the mutt's face and clawed its eyes the dog shook the she-cat off its face which sent the beautiful long furred she flying into a tree and head her head harshly which ending up knocking her out starclan help me!!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 week ago
Venus fire

She she paused hearing barking and turned her head worried someone was in trouble.She turned and started walking towards the barking and sped up when she remembered how slow she'd gone when she failed to save swift claw.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
After a while Ashfur woke up. He stretched his leg. "Man it feels a ton better." He role over onto his back, smiling.

Posted 1 week ago
Venus fire

The she ran faster launching out of the bushes and at the dog eyes wide.She clawed at the dogs face hissing and spitting forcing the dog to back up.She darted to feisty willow and stood next to her fur fluffed up making her seem even larger.Finally the dog gave up and turned away running off into the trees.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Feisty'willow struggled to her paws and glared at the dog that was inching closer she gathered all of her strength and lunged at the dog, she landed onto its back and dug her claws into its flesh so she could not get flung off again her head still ached and blood gushed from above her head but she was determined to chase off this mutt once and for all even though she was struggling to stay upright from her head wound the dog yapped at her and she racked her claws across its muzzle she leaped off the dogs back and nipped at its heels the long furred she flopped on the ground and her chest heaved she gratefully purred and lightly nuzzled the cat 'just in time!"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 week ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:

the she licked off a small bite wound she hadnt even noticed the dog give her before replying."yea,just happened to be close by" she said looking her over a bit worried."lets get you to camp and Shadebelly can fix up your wounds" she said lowering her head a bit to look at a wound on the she cat.good job me you finally did right she thought the guilt of swift claws death inching closer.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Ashfur stood slowly. "Where is everyone?" He asks limping out of the worriors cave. He noticed venice and festy'welliw coming in. "What happened?" He asks sniffing. "By starclan, your hurt." He said rushing over. "Do you want help?" He asks.

Search Topic