Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 week ago
(their not even moving yet XD also VENICE?)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
fiest'willow limped into the camp with her clanmate and struggled to keep up on her paws "what does it look like?!" she spat at ash'fur she wobbled on her paws and laid down on the ground
Raven-skys๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Posted 1 week ago
He gently nosed her. "I'll get shadowbelly." He said limping off and into the medicine cave. "Hello, we have an injured cat." He said, sticking his head in.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 1 week ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:feisty willow,ashfur

Venus fire walked next to her slightly holding her up."a dog happened,go tell shade belly" she said tapping feisty willows back with her tail to try to calm her down."come on lets get you into the medicine den" she said her tone calm and soft.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago (edited)
fiesty'willow let her long fur lay flat "Fine" she sighed and looked at ash'fur with a scared gaze "Sorry about that" she mumbled and flicked her ear "I should not have snapped like that.." the she mewed

Posted 1 week ago
"your hurt and he knows that so don't think to much of it" she said her eyes softened but then resharpened with worry as she remembered the she cats wounds."come on" she said nudging her forward and staying right next to her just in case she stumbled or almost fell.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
Ashfur heard the interaction. He came back. "It's alright." He said nosing her gently. "Let's get you to the cave." He limped on the other side of her.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 1 week ago
she leaned on the she-cat and limped towards the medicine den she held back tears as she reached the medicine den oh cold'paw she held back a wail she never liked going near the den ever since her brother passed away from green cough I have to get my wounds treated...no matterย  what,he's gone now

Posted 1 week ago
Venus fire helped the she cat get settled in a nest and glanced around for shade belly no seeing them.hm,herb gathering? or maybe just hiding in the back? she thought that last one with a small laugh."well uh I'm not a med cat so I don't know everything about herbs but I do know how to stop bleeding!" she said trying to be helpful

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 week ago
as she she entered the den her fur bristled as the memory of her brother clouded her thoughts she shook her head and sighed "thank you" she murmured to the she-cat the she-cat rested herself in on of the nest in the den and sighed

Search Topic