Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
Ashfur  limped in between them. "Please call down." He said exasperated. "Medicine cats are her to help us, not kill us." He looks a shadebelly. "Even they can't keep us from going to starclan."

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire dropped her head and walked out not wanting to get snapped at again.She walked over to a larger rock and laid down on it watching the medicine cat den.

(this girl gets hurt so fast oml)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Get back in here!" I called, shooting venusfire an exprctant look. "Don't think I didn't see that bite on you're shoulder. A dog bite can get infected fast."
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ash fur,feisty willow

"oh my God pick one! I'm in the way I'm not?" she huffed getting a bit tired of the never ending snapping.She padded back in curling her tail slightly and sat down to the side.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
feisty'willow sighed and licked at the politice  on her shoulder and scrunched up her nose in disgust "gross" she mumbled to herself
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 6 days ago
(Give me a sec guys, it's study hall and I have some physics homework to finish. Just got a few questions left)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
(DW I'm patient ^^)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
(Same) dw.

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Don't lick it," I snapped, cuffing fiestywillows ears. "The whole point of it is to stay on you're wounds." Turning to venusfire, I sniffed her wound before smearing some marigold on it and padding cobwebs on. "Venusfire, you'll stay in here for the rest of the day, don't move or you'll reopen your shoulder. Fiestywilloe, you'll be in here for a few days. Now, is anyone else  injured?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
"I am fine, but I need another thing for the stiffness for my leg." He said. "It's just sore."

Search Topic