Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Some comfrey root will fix that right up," I meowed, grabbing one from my storage and dropping it by ashfurs paws. "Take this and lay down in you're nest, chew it up real good and massage the poultice into your leg. Don't move for a few hours, then go wash it off in a stream."
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
fiesty'willow rolled her eyes as shade'belly retorted at her she sighed and curled up in her nest
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 6 days ago
Ashfur nods. "Thank you." He said before carefully picking the roots up. He limped to his nest. He chewed it to there are no big pieces and  softly licked it on. Afterwards he took a nap.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Warriors these days," I grumbled, scraping up the scraps. "Thinking they know everything." Piling the scraps, I dug a small hole and buried it. "Did either of you tell Moonwalker or Moonstar about the dog?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
fiesty'willow shook her head "We just got back" the she-cat mewed "I am sure I chased it off though,that mangy mutt!"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"Hmm, I'll tell moonwalker later then," I meowed, padding over to the back of the den I grabbed a ball of moss, soaking it in some water before dropping it next to fiestywillow. "Drink." I grabbed another soaked moss ball for venusfire.
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ashe fur,feisty willow

the she cat only nodded laying down in one of the nests choosing to be quiet so she wouldn't annoy anyone into snapping at her,again.Insteasd she pondered about where the dog had even come from since they were so far from any two leg dens at least she didn't think their were any.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
After a while Ashfur woke up. He looks at the nest in the cave.

(Vince is with Ashfur right?)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:forest to camp-tags;open

The calico queen padded through the tree and then into camp with her catch in her mouth as she glanced around camp feeling a bit tired.After dropping the bird onto the pile she padded over to a sunny spot and laid down purring softly as the warm sun hit her fur.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth was glad to see Moonstar return, and decided to go to the medicine cat's den to see how Shadebelly and any other cats stuck in there were doing.

Sticking her head in, she meowed, "What's going on in here?"
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic