Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ashe fur,feisty willow,snarl tooth

"Oh,a dog attacked feisty willow and I totally saved her" she said happy she had done something right for once.She relaxed and moved slightly on her side to see snarl tooth better and winced slightly as she settled down again.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
Ashfur came in as she finished. "I never doubted you." He said softly nosing her. "You saved the clan." He congratulated her, as he softly laid down next to her, wincing softly.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth raised one eyebrow. "You fought off an entire dog? By yourself? Was it a newly born puppy?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalkers pose was alert, he appeared ready for attack on the outside- however on the inside, he was full of thoughts.
Would I get in trouble? Would the clan know he was my mate? Would the clan care if he was already dead?.. he needs to be dead. How do I kill him? I can't- I'm a failure of a warrior but I just cant. I'll get a patrol- yes I'll get a patrol to kill him. he nodded, he knew what was going to happen.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ashe fur,feisty willow,snarl tooth

The she smiled "well I suppose I just helped by scratching its face and being big and scary or something like that but it was scared and ran away!" She said her eyes actually lit up for once.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
"Congratulations, you both." Ashfur said lifting his head. "Whilea was almost owned by a kittypet." He sighs looking at the dried scratch on his flank.

Posted 6 days ago

"Well, I'm glad you're both alright," Snarltooth said, "we can't lose any warriors. We need all the prey we can get, especially with Sandstone's kits on the way."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalker stood up. "Let all Felidae of MoonClan, hear my call. Gather beside our clan ledge for a special patrol." He thundered, hiding his fearful voice behind a layer of fake confidence.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago

Snarltooth raised her head, hearing Moonwalker yowling outside. She sighed loudly.

"Alright, guess I have to see what our resident absent father is up to now." Snarltooth made her way out to the clearing, sitting on the edge of the group.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago
"I agree." Ashfur said standing. "You go, I'll stay with the injured ones." He said. "Because I am also injured, but I am fine enough to fight if I have to."

Search Topic