Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
(ABSENT FATHER- HE WAS DR//GED AND NUH UH'D)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ashe fur,feisty willow,snarl tooth

"No im so proud of you for being ever so heroic?" She chuckled only teasing her.her ears perked at that "I'm so excited to meet them! I bet they will look just like her and in which they will look like me their amazing and heroic sister!" She said sounding quite happy

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
(Snarltooth just is a angry bitch  )
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago
"I am proud for you." He said shaking his pelt and softly gazing at her. "I bet, I'll mentor one of them." He said with warmth in his gaze. "Congratulations." He padded up to her and gently touched his nose with hers. "Just take care of them."

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

"On a recent patrol I did-" liar "I smelled the scent of a ROGUE on our territory!" Another lie… "And from what I've heard from other clans, the cat that I scented was known to find and kill kits." Can you quite lying? Get to the point you idiot "I will be sending a patrol out in a few hours to go hunt down this evil cat! Do not stop for anything. Those who wish to be on this patrol should say something before it is sent out." He stood confidently, totally not like he had just lied his fur off.

Posted 6 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:forest-tags:shade belly,ashe fur,feisty willow,snarl tooth

"Well technically I won't need to do much but do you think I could mentor one when they become apprentices? Probably not since family but maybe!" She said eyes still shining

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth tilted her head, squinting at Moonwalker. Something was off here...but also probably not. Snarltooth was naturally suspicious.

She shrugged, sighing again. She would see who joined this patrol, and then decide whether or not she wanted to go, unless she got assigned to it.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 days ago
(Wait! I thought we weren't gonna do this till later?! I'm at school rn!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

"You are all dismissed.." he slinked off back to his dark corner.

Posted 6 days ago
(It's happening later DW, just said something now so I don't forget)

Search Topic