Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 days ago
(Okay. That's a relief lol. I really wanted batclaw to kill)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
(So far it just looks like he's gonna be chased, so I'll set him up to go towards EchoClan territory)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 days ago
(I have it planned out lol. Batclawa gonna be out training his apprentice, smells an introduction and says he's gonna teach her how to deal with trespassers, and then kill chilly!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

MoonWalker began padding towards the medicine den. He had nothing better to do with his time, so the least her could do was see if they needed help.

Posted 6 days ago

"ShadeBelly. May I come inside?" He called, standing a few tail lengths away from the dens entrance. He rather not interrupt a vomiting cat.

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

The snores of sleeping, injured warriors filled the den, making me irritated with my usual peace and quite being disturbed. "No," I meowed, popping my head out of the den. "Cats are trying to sleep." I step outside, glancing up at the deputy. "What do you want?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago

He cleared his throat, and sat down.

"Simply coming to ask if you needed any help, seems rather full in the den right now so I was thinking you might need help fetching fresh herbs." His tail curled up behind him, as he waited patiently for an answer.

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

I narrowed my eyes, very unusual. Hes either snoring the day away or yelling at cats "well, I am running a bit low on a few herbs. I guess you could help me gather some."
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago

The tips of his mouth curved up a bit, but not into a full smile.

"Perfect, tell me what you need and I'll be back in the flick of a tail." His tail quickly unraveled and gave a sharp whip to the air. The muscle control in that thing must be insane.

Posted 6 days ago
Shadebelly

"I need alder bark, with all the kits about to be born they'll need something to help with their teething. Bright-eye, I've heard a few coughs starting up. Borage leaves, for obvious reasons. Dandelions, I gathered some yesterday but not near enough for this leaf-barw." I listed a few more herbs, running through everything I needed to prepare for before leaf-bare came, and leaf-bare hit us harder than the other clans due to living in the mountains.
Dynamite1429

Search Topic