Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
He looks at her with pride. "I am proud of you." He said before taking a bite and nudging it back. "I thought you wanted to talk about something else, like who you want to be with." He said licking a paw and drawing it on his pelt between his ears.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire chuckled "no im still young enough I don't have to choose a mate" she chuckled curious of why he would want to know that.She took another bite of the bird and nudged it back.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
"Understood." He said taking another bite and nudging it back.  "I was just wondering." He noticed her look. "Sorry if I was bothering you." He stood and licked his whiskers, then leading forward and softly licked her between her ears. "Take care of your sister." He turned and barely limped out of the cave.

Posted 5 days ago
"How odd,I mean I will take care of them though I'm not sure if I'll have a sister I will be one though" she said getting excited again

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
He turns. "You would make a wonderful sister." He said coming back in. "You are a wonderful young cat." He said. He sighs. "I lost all of mine when I was young." He eyes dropped to the ground and his tail lowered until it was touching the ground.

Posted 5 days ago
Moonstar - Leader - Female - She/her - Location: Leaders den/Clearing - Tags: Alone/open

Moonstar crept out of her den, yawning all the way. She had stayed out late last night, hunting until even her last breath had been stolen. As reward for her hard effort, she had caught two shrews, a pigeon and a small cave mouse. Preening her shoulders, she licked them softly before bounding down to the clearing. ''Greetings.'' she meowed to the few already awake. ''I have some business to attend to. Moonwalker shall take charge. I shall be back before sundown.'' She looked back, before heading to the gathering tree where she knew Echostar would be waiting

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 5 days ago
"Hey so did I,just get more of them which is probably better since I get to be the oldest!" She said truthfully "you would be an awesome brother" she said uncurling her tail.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
(I'm back! Who wants to start up the conversation?)
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
"I understand." He smiled sadly. "Well I have to meet someone, the kittypet, that almost killed me. I was saved by a rogue. I am go to see if thay want to join." He said nudging the half eaten thrush toward her. "I think that they want to because she said something about starclan."

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:shade belly,moon walker

The queen tilted her head "what on earth happened to fill the med den so much?" She asked a bit worried there was a large threat she needed to worry about.

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:med den-tags:ash fur

The young she nodded  "alright be safe and do not bring a murderer in here!" She chuckled touching noses with him and curling up tail over her nose.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic