Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
"I won't." He said running out of the cave and out of the camp. He went where the battle was. He stopped and noticed another cat that he recognized, sitting on the fence. He jumps up. "Hello." He said causing the dark cat to look his way. "Hello, I was waiting for you." She said. "I appreciate what you did for me yesterday." He said. She nods. "It was nothing. I don't want to stay alone." She said. "Come join us." He said. "What, yes I will." She said. He jumps off the fence and she followed him. "I am Ashfur." He said. "My name is ember." She said. "It's an honor to have you save me." He said. "Follow me." He said trotting off and she follows him closely. As they got to camp. He slowed down, she also slows down. "I want you to meet the tribe." He said.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:med den-tagsOpen

Venus fire was still laying in her nest wishing the day would end so she could finally go do something productive.Her tail flicking slightly tickling her nose

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Walker tapped his tail, sitting peacefully. Most of the time his body language showed he was unapproachable- but for some reason he looked happier.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"How's you're day been so far?" I asked, normally I didn't try and make conversation, especially with moonwalker, but I was bored and a small chat would do some good.
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago

He turned his head, making sure his good eye faced ShadeBelly.

"Just like every day, but I suppose seeing you makes it special." He smiled, his tail raveling back up.

Posted 5 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:shade belly,moon walker

Padding over to the two the queen tilted her head "what on earth happened to fill the med den so much?" She asked a bit worried there was a large threat she needed to worry about.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 days ago
Ashfur walks into the camp. "We have another cat who wants to be a worrior." He said looking at his deputy. "Please tell our leader." He said as ember walked into the camp. "Me friends, this is the cat who saved me from death, her name is ember." He said.

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"I'm a bit worried about leaf-bare," I confessed, the knot that'd been growing in my stomach lessening. "I have a feeling it's going to be a harsh leaf-bare. And my herb stores and so low, I've been gathering like crazy the past few days, but I feel like it's not going to be enough. And to top it off, I haven't been able to find any catmint!" At the end of my rant, I tensed, flushing with nerves and embarrassment. mouse-brain this was my first time exposing my concerns and actually sharing them with someone else
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago

His smiled faded into a frown. However after some thought he sighed-

"I know someone who can find catmint. But I HATE them with all my souls." He growled, however he didn't want to make the situation worse.
"I'll get some, you don't want to meet them-"

Posted 5 days ago
"I know where there are some, and it's easy to get to." Ember said. "I would love to show you." She said, as Ashfur looks at her wide eyed. "How would you know what catmint is?" "From my dreams." She said simply.

Search Topic