Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

I blinked, surprised moonwalker wasn't trying to comfort me, before relaxing, warmth growing in my chest at the thought of finally getting some help. "I'd deeply appreciate it," I purred, not even questioning who he was talking about. "Do you think you could get some before dusk? Id like to have time to dry it out before nightfall."
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

"I should be able to do that." He carefully got up. Beginning to walk away before looking back.

"Talk to you soon, Shade."

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago

MoonWalker returned, padding to the medicine den and dropping off the catmint. He gathered as much as he could.

(Ignore this)

Posted 5 days ago
(Bounces off the walls in excitement)
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
(Walker is ever so lonely)

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

Yawning, I stood and stretched in my den. After spending a few hours organizing all my herbs, I needed a break. Trotting out if my den, I paused, spotting Moonwalker looking a bit bored. I paused, grimacing as I padded over to the tom and plopped down next to him. "Why so mopy?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago

His ears perked, quickly turning to allow his good eye to see who was talking to him.

"Oh! Errr-" he was trying to find a good answer- "Just disappointed I don't get to see your face more often."

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"Oh," I breathed, staring blankly at moonwalker, cheeks flushing with heat. "Thanks." An awkward silence followed and I sighed, tapping my paw against the ground.

(You're winning shadebelly over!)
Dynamite1429

"Best be off to the nest. Suggest you do the same. Would be a shame if such a pretty gal like you didn't get her beauty sleep." He purred, padding off to the warriors den.

(Heheh Hehehe)

Search Topic