Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

He stopped, and looked back.

"Hope you know how to handle hearts. You're keeping mine safe tonight." He cooed, before continuing to go to his den

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 days ago
LEMON YOU FLIRT)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"O-oka-y," I stuttered, blushing fiercely as he padded away. "Good night!" I sighed, laying down and rolling onto my back, gazing up at the stars. "And thanks for the catmint."
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
(RAINY STFU LET WALKER BE A HOPELESS ROMANTIC)

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

Skin flushing at his words, I swallowed a giggle. knock it off Shadebelly! your supposed to be snappy and mean! And youre a medicine cat, its forbidden
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

Jerking awake, I gaze around my surroundings in confusion. " I must have fall asleep out here," I meowed, rolling onto my belly and yawning
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago

MoonWalker flicked his tail, sitting in his usual spot at the clearing- however this time, it was much darker. And empty.

Posted 5 days ago
Shadebelly

"Moonwalker?" I meowed, spotting the tom sitting in the center of camp. "What are you still *yawn* doing up?" I stand, tail flicking behind me as I pad over to him.
Dynamite1429

Posted 5 days ago

He turned his head.
"Mmph, couldn't sleep. Too used to staying up late at night." His tail flicked, he seemed less enthusiastic.

Posted 5 days ago

"Perhaps your intelligence simply gave me nightmares!" He chuckled. "As if someone like you could that to me."

Search Topic