Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 days ago
fiesty'willow watched the two cats star-gazing in the clearing she knew it was forbidden but she decided to keep her mouth shut the two just looked so...happy  together fiesty'willow rested her head on her paws and drifted back to sleep
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

Opening my eyes, finding myself curled up next to moonwalker, I purred, glancing sleepily around the territory freezing in fear at the sight at the sky starring to lighten. "Moonwalkerz wake up," I hissed, jumping to my paws and shaking the tom. "It's almost dawn. We need to get back to camp before someone notices us gone."
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:outside of med den-tagsOpen

when she finished her grooming she yawned and stretched deciding to relax for a bit longer.She hadnt a clue why she woke so early but she enjoyed watching the stars shift into dawn anyway so it didnt bother her that much.

sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:open

padding out of the den she stretched enjoying the cool air and out of the corner of her eye saw venus fire had also awoken.girl is always awake,just hope her siblings aren't like her she thought and began grooming her fur which had moss in it.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth pushed her way into the clearing, preparing for the morning patrol. She settled down next to the fresh-kill pile after selecting a nice fat thrush for her breakfast.
(I can't remember who the other patrol member is, help )
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 days ago
(it's Venus fire ^^)

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags;snarl tooth

noticing snarl tooth she padded over "hi snarltooth" she said with a small smile.In her head she was debating if she should get a bird or a squrrel

(oml my spelling)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
fiesty'willow yawned and stretched the she quickly peered in and out of the den and did not find shade'belly oh starclan please don't let them be late!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 4 days ago

Snarltooth looked over at Venusfire, meowing cooly, "Good morning. After we finish this prey, want to start our patrol early?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags;snarl tooth

"oh yea sure" she replied curling the tip of her tail,she got the feeling snarltooth didnt particularly like her but since she couldn't change that she would just accept it.She picked up a smaller robin and started eating it not very hungry yet.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago

Snarltooth felt a little guilty at Venusfire's expression, knowing she came off as rough-tongued, but she shoved the feeling aside. There was no time for weakness. She buried her muzzle in the thrush, trying to steel herself to be the strongest in the Clan.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 days ago
fiesty'willow limped out of the medicine den and enjoyed the breeze while watching the other two enjoy freshkill in the clearing
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic