Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 days ago
Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags;snarl tooth

When she finished she picked up the remaining and padded out of camp to bury it.When she came back she sat down a bit away from the entrance her face void of emotion but her eyes lit up a bit when she spotted sandstone and she remembered her sibling/s would be here hopefully soon.

(ik that shes having at least 2 kits as thats how many siblings venus fire has XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

"Wake up you lazy mousebrain," I growled, nipping his ears as panic began building. The morning patrols will be heading out soon."
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
(Ghost, what's the exact number of kits sandstone gonna have?)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
(haven't fully decided,why?)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
(Cause shadebellys gonna give her a check up in a bit, and sandstone far enough along to tell how many kits there are)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
ah alr,uhhhh we shall say 2 and we may just have a surprise kit if I need/want a 3rd XD))

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
(Kk. Kits can hide behind their sibs in the stomach, but they are almost always a runt and very weak and small at birth just so u know)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
(yes ik it's fine)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

Huffing in frustration when moonwalker refused to wake, I sighed. "When you wake up, ill be in camp." Turning I padded back up the trail, stopping to grab some hawkweed.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:open

the queen was still sitting in camp bored out of her mind and debating if she should just go hunting or rest.Her mind wanted to go somehwere while her body said go lay down and relax.her tail twitched in mild annoyance at wanting to go do something but being unable to.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic