Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

"Sandstone," I called, stepping into camp with a few stalks of hawkweed. "Follow me." I padded over to my den, spotting fiestywillow wide awake and venusfire gone.
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago
Caracalmist

As the first rays of sunlight started to filter through the ceiling of the warrior's den, one hit Caracalmist perfectly in the face. As the tom waked up and opened his eyes, he met the warm light. Even tought he really enjoyed sunbathing it wasn't the best feeling ever right in the eye, as the very first thing you see. He stood up from his nest and stretched, after shaking some dried leaves from his pelt, to then head out to the clearing of the camp.

Out there, the chilly morning breeze lightly shook his short fur. In some time the wind will be freezing cold up here, he tought. Noticing Sandstone sitting nearby, he greeted her as he passed by. After this, the cat made his way to the fresh-kill pile and snagged a rock wren, begining to eat it. Whenever patrols started being sent, he'd join one of any type; it was a good way of warming up.
CranberryFox

Posted 4 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:shade  belly

"hm? ok" she said standing up and following behind her still feeling a bit tired.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
Shadebelly

"Sit," I ordered, placing the hawkweed on a flat rock and spreading it out to dry. "Howve you been?"

(She's not making small talk, she's asking about how she's feeling and about the kits)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago

she sat down calmly "a bit tired but thats normal" she said and then thought for a moment "they feel fine,nothing seems different from my last litter" she said hoping she was right and nothing was wrong.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

(Cutely sends out patrols. I don't wanna have to send that whole rp thing I just got back from schooling 😭)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 4 days ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

He sat peacefully in the clearing, thinking about his night, thinking about
her…

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

"That's good," I meowedd. "Lay down on your back, I want to make sure things are okay in there."
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 days ago

She nodded and rolled onto her back

(Rolly Polly)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 days ago
Shadebelly

Pressing a paw against her swollen stomach, I felt around for a moment. "Looks like you're having 2 kits," I meowed, stepping back. "Now get out."
Dynamite1429

Search Topic