Posted 4 days ago
(Poor SandStone)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 4 days ago
(What happened while I was gone?)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 3 days ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:shade  belly

The she flipped over and gave shade belly a grin "for a med cat you are definitely great at being grumpy" she said a bit playfully before padding out of the den and literally beaming because she now knows how many kits she will have!

(Ha as if she cares XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 3 days ago
fiesty'willow glared at moon'walker hoping that the relationship that the tom is in hopefully is not affecting the toms dutys to the clan the she-cat frowned should I mention it to moon'walker and shade'belly? the she-cat looked thoughtfully at shade'belly
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 3 days ago
Ashfur comes in. "Thank you for the roots." He said smiling. "I am not even sore." He looked at shadebelly softly. "Well, I better go hunting. " he swiftly left the den.

Posted 3 days ago
fiesty'willow sighed and snuck out of the camp to meet her lover cain a smoky gray tabby tom with frosty blue eyes she rubbed agast the to and they both purred "your wounds!" chain mewed with worry fiesty'willow shrugged "their eating better by the day...I have good news' she mewed cain tilted his head fiesty'willow shuffled her paws "I want you to join moonclan because...I am expecting your kits can"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 3 days ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf let out a soft mrrow as he stretched in the clearing, looking at all his Clanmates interacting. Looks like things are going...interestingly here... he thought. He saw Sandstone coming out of the medicine cat's den and padded towards her, his tail held high.

"Good morning, Sandstone! How are you and your kits?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 3 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth crunched the last few of her prey bones before looking at the prey pile. Definitely too low.

"I'm going hunting," she announced defiantly as she strutted towards the exit of the Clan clearing.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 3 days ago
"I'll go with you" Ashfur said. "I have to stretch my legs  anyway." Came up behind her.

Posted 3 days ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth shrugged. "Alright, if you want to. Do you want to go to any particular place?"
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic