Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf's whiskers twitched with happiness at the queen's elation. "Pardon me for asking, but remind me who your mate is again?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 1 day ago
sandstone-she/her-queen

"Ah,his name was smoke cloud he's with star clan now" she purred a bit sadly curling the tip of her tail

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

His paws tapped on the ground, a rhythmic beat in his head played as he zoned out. Sitting patiently and peacefully.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 1 day ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper stretches in her nest, trying to calm herself down after the dog encounter. Feeling a little hungry, she pads over to rhe prey pile. "Hmm, what should I eat?" she mutters to herself. As she fixes to choose some prey, she sees a very pretty she-cat walking past. Who is she? I love her fur... Distracted by the she-cat, Ferretwhisper walks into the prey pile and lands face first in some bird carcass. I hope she didn't see that!

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Posted 1 day ago
Shadebelly

Placing the last of my herbs on the shelf, I stood, stretching and yawning. Stomach grumbling, I padded tiredly out of the den and sat down in the shade, beginning to groom the dust and scraps of herbs from my coat.

(I'm free from prison for the rest of the week!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago
Moonstar

Moonstar let out a sigh. Her cough was getting worse as she lay in her nest.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 1 day ago
(I'm watching)

Posted 1 day ago
(FUCK I JUST NAILED MY TOE)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 1 day ago
(MUAHAHAHAHAHA)

Posted 1 day ago
(Rainy, have moonstar visit shade for the cough if you want)
Dynamite1429

Search Topic