Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
(Well, shades not gonna approach first, she's got an image to maintain lol)
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago
(Sigh

Ok I'll approach)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 1 day ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

Walker shook his head, escaping from his daydreaming. He quickly took a look around the clearing and spotted- her

His face lit up, however he tried to keep his composure as he walked up to ShadeBelly.
"How's your day been?" He purred.

Posted 1 day ago
Shadebelly

"Good, I'm taking a short break then I have to check on moonstar, she's developing a small cough and I want to cure it before it spreads," I meowed, yawning tiredly while licking a paw. "We don't want to start leafbare with sicknesses."
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

He frowned slightly.
"I'm sure she'll be alright, a small cough is better than a bloody one- but we do need to stock up the prey for leafbare, especially our buried stocks- hopefully it's not as bad this year round. Last year we nearly ran out of prey and the ground was so frozen solid we couldn't reach the reserves." He sighed.

Posted 1 day ago
Shadebelly

"I remember," I meowed, remembering the nights spent awake caring for sick patients, the gnawing hunger that never went away. "We lost so many good warriors last leaf-bare, inuding my mentor."
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

He nodded, his nose scrunching. Last leaf-bare was around the time he was told his mother had died, even worse- slaughtered by his brother.

"Even my memory fuzzes it out, but I still remember the ribs- the ribs." He rested his head on Shadebellys.

Posted 1 day ago
(Wait, what?! I wanna know moons backstory so bad now)
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago
(His backstory is TOUGHHHHH, especially family matters including his brother and father.)

Posted 1 day ago
(I'll do a "light" description in OOC)

Search Topic