Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
Shadebelly

"You lost you're mother last leafbare, right?" I questioned, tail flicking absently as I remember the kind-hearted shecat.
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

He paused.

"Yes."

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 1 day ago
Ashfur smiles at snarltooth. "Good catch, I wouldn't be able to do it without you." He said licking her between the ears.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 1 day ago

He lifted his chin off of ShadeBelly's head, his tail reveling around his body into a tight squeezing hug.

Posted 1 day ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf rested his tail gently on Sandstone's shoulder. "Oh, right, of course. I'm sure they'll be the spitting image of him...or at least a combo of all three of you guys. They'll be gorgeous warriors or medicine cats, or whatever they choose to be, I can feel it."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 1 day ago

MoonWalker, with his head hung low, walked quite sluggishly over to the warriors den. Practically throwing himself down onto the closest nest.

Posted 1 day ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth pulled away from Ashfur, looking at him uncertainly. She wasn't used to casual gestures like being licked on the head, and it made her suspicious and... strangely nervous. He probably wants something from me...I can't trust any cat!

"Yeah, of course, just doing my duty as a Clanmate," she mumbled. "Want to see if we can snag something else?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 1 day ago
"That is also the reason why I fight intruders." He said sitting back. "Sorry if I went too far."

Posted 1 day ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth hesitated, every bone in her body screaming to hiss at him and stalk away. But instead she said, "No, it's alright. I guess I'm just not used to it...no cat ever does things like that to me, so I guess I'm a little awkward."

Immediately, embarrassment rippled through her pelt at her vulnerability, and she stood up abruptly, meowing, "But it's whatever. It doesn't affect my ability to be a good Clanmate. Let's go catch something else."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 1 day ago
"I agree." He said. "I will follow you to the end." He said gently touching his tail to her side. "Let's go."

Search Topic