Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
(BODY BEFORE PERFECT. BODY PERFECTLY PLACED. )

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 1 day ago
(We are still out hunting)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 1 day ago
MoonWalker (He/Him) Deputy

"Our beloved leader, MoonStar, has passed today whilst giving birth to a singular stillborn kitten. While we do not know who the father of this kitten was we do believe it was halfclan. Sadly her illness and the strain of giving birth was too strong and took her remaining lives. I, MoonWalker, deputy of MoonClan, will be taking her place as the next MoonStar. And I shall leave at moondown for the moonstone. However I must appoint a new deputy to take my place and walk alongside me on my journey." He proclaimed, his tail flicking.

Posted 1 day ago
(I need to go to bed soon. I don't have time to wait, I have volunteering tomorrow and I don't want to miss the dogs)

Posted 1 day ago
(Plus I have the time limit.)

Posted 1 day ago
(Nice)

Ashfur droops his head respectfully. "I never got to have a chance to see them." He sighs. He looks up. "I wonder who he is going to pick to be deputy."

Posted 1 day ago
(Same lemon)

Posted 1 day ago
(IMG-0420

Congrats Crisp you're the deputy now. Clan dismissed blah blah blah)

Posted 1 day ago
(What the heck happened?! I leave for a few hours and moonstar dies! Welp, Shadebellys mates with the leader, so there's no worries of her getting kicked out anymore!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 20 hours ago (edited)
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf stood in shock beneath Moonwalk- no, Moonstar's den, blinking. Moonstar, dead, and...him? A deputy? He never imagined that anyone would actually want him to help with the Clan's leadership.

"Th-thank you, Moonstar!" he called out to the tom, "I promise I will help serve and lead our Clan with every last bone in my body, until StarClan takes me!"
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic