Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 10 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth sank to her haunches beside them. "Stormkit...Frostkit...what beautiful names. They'll be so strong." She looked up at Sandstone and her eyes were brimming with emotion. "How...how does it feel? Being a queen? A mother?" Her voice was unsteady as she spoke.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 10 hours ago
(Which one is gonna be Shadebelly's apprentice? Or do you not wanna do that anymore?)
Dynamite1429

Posted 10 hours ago (edited)
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Shade belly,snarl tooth

"Very tiring,scary and possibly the best feeling in the world" she purred softly looking into the she cats eyes.She slightly felt bad for her since she seemed to want kits but she wasn't sure why,maybe she just couldn't find a mate? She wasn't sure and didn't want to ask either.

(I'm not sure,maybe frost kit tho it depends)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth purred softly at Sandstone's words. "It sounds so rewarding...what do you think they'll grow up to be?"

(Snarltooth is a trans female cat, which Sandstone would probably know :) sorry I may have forgotten to make that clear - so she can't have kits obviously)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 hours ago
(I feel like MoonStar is going to love every kit but just

Hate his own unwanted kits)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 hours ago
("Come here children let me tell you a story! Want a gift- here's a gift! He- oh. Go away. Anyway who wants to play clan!")

Posted 3 hours ago
(Poor MoonStar

All alone in his den

Boohoo

Boohoo hoo!)

Posted 3 hours ago
(Transfemale? Sorry, what's that mean exactly?)
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 hours ago
(Born and biologically male. Transitioned to a female.)

Posted 3 hours ago
(Oh, okay!)
Dynamite1429

Search Topic