Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth

"It is,till they start trying to eat you tail" she chuckled softly remembering her last litter of which Venus fire was the only one to survive."I have hopes for them both,maybe one will be a deputy one day or maybe one will be a med cat but if their simply warriors then I'll still be proud just like I am of Venus fire" she purred.Storm kit took that moment the meow loudly and pawed the air.

(Ohhhhh,yea I didn't know that sorry! That's kinda sad though maybe snarltooth can help care for storm kit and frost kit since they don't have a father? XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 hours ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf's whiskers twitched with embarrassment, a little flustered. "Oh wow...well, I'm super glad that you chose me. I think together we can help this Clan thrive!" He got to his paws, ready to exit the den.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 hours ago (edited)
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth purred at Sandstone's words, though she caught the sad look in her eyes and remembered Venusfire's littermates. Oh StarClan, I hope I didn't trigger her... "I think they'll both be incredible, no matter what they choose to do!" As Stormkit meowed, Snarltooth's purr became louder. "Oh, she's so cute...she's already so feisty!"

(Snarltooth would love that, if that's okay with you!!)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 5 hours ago

She smiled down at her kits frost kit was sleeping and storm kit was now twisting around. "Yes,she really is,basically the opposite of her parents" she chuckled and glanced up at snarl tooth "would you like to help me care for them? If not that's fine-" she said

(I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't ok with itttt,also storm kit is a female Ik her name sounds kinda boyish XD

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 hours ago

Snarltooth smiled at Sandstone's joke, but then her breath caught at Sandstone's question. "Me? You'd let me help raise your kits?" she choked out. What are you doing? Just say yes, Snarltooth! This is the moment of your dreams!
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago

The she smiled "why not? Your kind and you seem to love kits,plus raising 2 kits alone is not particularly easy" she chuckled her eyes shining with pure joy.if she doesn't help then perhaps Venus fire will? She's not the most perfect cat for it but she likes kits she pondered still looking at snarl tooth

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
Shadebelly

Yawning, I stood from my nest, stretching, padding over to my herb storage, I grabbed some borage and carried it over to the nursery, dropping it at Sandstones paws. "Eat this, it'll help you're milk flow," I ordered. Leaning down, I pressed my nose against the kuts' pelts. "Frostkits running a bit of a fever."
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 hours ago

"I'd- I'd love to," Snarltooth said, her eyes wide with feeling. "Thank you- thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!" She bounced to her feet, making sure not to disturb the two little bundles. "Do you need anything? I can get you some prey- some feathers for your nest- anything at all!" She was so happy to have this opportunity - she knew she could be aggressive and grumpy, but something about these little kits made her usually tough heart just melt.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,shade belly

The queen nodded and ate the herbs "thank you" she purred before looking at snarl tooth."my lord seems I made the right choice" she chuckled."I'd love something to eat,I'm literally starving" she chuckled and looked at shade belly hearing frost kit had a fever "aww my poor babyyy" she said looking down at the sleeping kit.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
Shadebelly

"It's not dangerous," I meowed. "Most kits catch a small fever, it'll go away in a few days."
Dynamite1429

Search Topic