Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 4 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,shade belly

The queen chuckled "yea,I know Venus fire got so many small fevers I started calling her fever fire" she chuckled.actually she wasn't sure where her not so much a kit anymore kit was.Probably hunting was her guess.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth nodded. "Of course!! I'll pick you the best fresh-kill on the fresh-kill pile. You need to keep up your strength for your kits!" She darted out to the clearing and pawed through the pile, debating over which piece looked the juiciest and glaring at any cat who dared to approach the fresh-kill pile. Finally, she chose a nice, plump sparrow and carried it back to the nursery, carefully removing the feathers to make it easier for Sandstone to eat. She set the de-feathered bird in front of the queen, and then began tucking the feathers into the nest, making sure to make all of it equally soft.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,shade belly

The queens heart literally melted at the seemingly always tuff warrior becoming so kind."thank you" she purred eyes glowing with gratitude.She started eating the sparrow.Storm kit and somehow rolled out of the nest and was now meowing very loudly."How on earth did you even-" she said and picked her up putting her close to her belly.

(Awwww)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago

Snarltooth felt a purr rumbling in her chest, watching Sandstone and her kits. "Of course...I want to help you in any way I can. Always let me know anything I can do for you...water, food...anything at all."

(Snarltooth just really wants to be a mother she would kill a badger for these kits now)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,Venus fire

The she smiled "act like this to everyone and you may just charm them into loving you" she chuckled.Her ear twitched to the side as Venus fire slipped in eyes glowing in excitement. "Came to see your sisters I take it?" She said

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,sandstone

"Yes! And to check on you of course" she purred and smiled at snarl tooth.The padding closer to see her sisters "awww,they're both adorable! What are their names?" She asked

(Best big sis vibes)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago (edited)

Snarltooth huffed a little, rolling her eyes. "Like I'd ever want that bunch of mousebrains to love me...if anyone comments on me helping you out or loving these kits, I'll claw their eyes out," she snarled, though it wasn't directed at Sandstone, just the idea of anyone making fun of her.

As Venusfire walked in, Snarltooth scooted back a little, letting Venusfire get a better look at her two baby sisters. "Your mother named them Stormkit and Frostkit...both very good names, in my opinion."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,Venus fire

"Hm maybe one of those mouse brains would love you anyway" she said a bit teasingly.

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth,sandstone

"I agree let the mouse brains love you,except moon star that is a bad idea" she chuckled "they do have amazing names and they're so cute! And storm kit took after our father!" She purred happy one of the kits looked alike to their father.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 3 hours ago
(MoonStar is very content now that he doesn't  have to send patrols)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 3 hours ago
Shadebelly

Trotting out of the nursery, I padded over to the leader's den and stepped inside. "Hello love," I purred, nuzzling his cheek.
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 hours ago
MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader

His eyes lit up at the sight of ShadeBelly

"Hello star" he purred, returning the sweet gesture.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Search Topic