Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 hours ago
(You already have him wrapped around ShadeBelly's paw)

MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader

"Ok!" He grinned. Quickly getting back to work with the rocks.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 hours ago
He sighs again.  "I wish there was another cat for me." He said looking standing up and looking at the sky.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 hours ago
(Brother I gave you options you haven't even taken a look at them 😠)

Posted 5 hours ago
(Ashfur is waiting for someone to come to him, he doesn't want to be rejected, that's all.)

Posted 4 hours ago
Sunshine - Warrior - Female - She/her - Location: Nursery- Tags: Ferretwhisper, Eaglekit, Dawnkit

Sunshine burst back into the nursery, swallowing a poppyseed while doing so. Turning to Ferret, she mumbled a quick apology. "Oh my starclan, I am SO sorry. I was grabbing some poppyseeds and then a warrior was talking to me about kits- and I got distracted and-" she trailed off, seeing Ferretwhisper snuggled up to the kits. Her gaze softened, and she let out a soft purr. She licked her kits heads, before turning them to face her belly, licking up her milk.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 4 hours ago
(Rainy, answer my question on the sign up forum please!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 hours ago
Ashfur went back to his den and promptly fell asleep. And as he sleeps He twitched and made pitiful sounds.

Posted 3 hours ago
Shadebelly

Sneaking through the sleeping camp, I tiptoed over to the leaders den. "Moonstar, you still awake?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 hours ago
MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader

"Why wouldn't I be? I've been waiting for you" he mewed, sounding slightly disappointed.

Posted 3 hours ago
Shadebelly

"Sorry, I got stuck treating bluehearts wounds and considering how late it is, I thought you mightve fallen asleep," I meowed, stepping into the den and climbing into his nest.
Dynamite1429

Search Topic