Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 hours ago
(EWWW EWWW EWWW LOVEBIRDS)

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 5 hours ago
MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader

"Course not." He purred, a smile on his face. "I was just hoping you didn't forget."

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 5 hours ago (edited)
(LET THEM BE HAPPY)

Posted 5 hours ago
(Just because you can be happy doesn't mean they can't 😠)

Posted 4 hours ago
Shadebelly

Snuggling close, I laid my muzzle on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

(I got to take a shower then off to bed. Night guys!)
Dynamite1429

Posted 4 hours ago
(Nighty night!)

Posted 4 hours ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferrerwhisper smiles. "No problem. Eaglekit and Dawnkit were very nice and quiet. Until they got hungry." She laughs in a low, rumbly purr. "Well, I should probably let you get some rest. I assume birthing kits takes a lot out of a cat, no?" Ferretwhisper begins to leave the nursery.

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Posted 4 hours ago
(SweetWing trying to hold it together after witnessing a queen die with giving birth, a kit die, and being given the remaining kits while still pregnant. And MoonStar is just sleeping with his girlfriend)

Posted 4 hours ago (edited)
Sunshine - Warrior - Female - She/her - Location: Nursery- Tags: Ferretwhisper, Eaglekit, Dawnkit

Sunshine licked Ferretwhisker lovingly. Wait- hon don't leave." She meowed soothingly, patting the empty space in the nest with her tail. "The kits love you... come cuddle with me" She purred, waiting for Ferretwhisper to join her.

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 4 hours ago
Ferretwhisper | she/her | warrior

Ferretwhisper feels the fur on her face grow hot. "Um, okay," she squeaks." She takes a place next to Sunshine and curls up, smiling at the kits. "I guess you could use some company."

🎃Spoopywhisper🎃

Search Topic