Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 5 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:Storm kit,frost kit

The she cat was curled around her kits still asleep.As the sun started to rise though she lifted her head and gazed outside of the nursery a bit longingly.Since her kits where still young she didn't feel comfortable leaving them even with sunshine.

Venus fire-warrior-she/her-location:camp-tags:open

The fluffy calico rose and padded out of the warriors den stretching and yawning blinking her sleeping eyes.She padded over to a spot close by the nursery and sat down grooming her fur.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 5 hours ago
fiesty'willow yawned and trotted out of her nest trying to find shade'belly
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 4 hours ago
Ashfur yawned standing up and stretching. "Morning fiesty'willow." He said with a little joy in his voice.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 4 hours ago
"good morning" she mewed and waved her tail to acknowledge the cat beside her
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 4 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth frowned, upset on Sandstone's behalf that no one had been as excited over the kits. "You're right...well, I think they're absolutely glorious. And if the rest of our Clan can't see that, then they're all mousebrains."
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago
Crispleaf | he/him | warrior

Crispleaf padded up to Ashfur, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget about hunting - cleaning up totally had me distracted. Are you still okay with going hunting?"

He also turned to Feistywillow. "And would you be willing to take Venusfire on a border patrol?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago (edited)
Ashfur heard her. He stood and walked into the nursery. "Snarltooth, want to go hunting?" He asks. "I am happy we have some hansom kittens." He chuckled. "I want to hunt with you again." He nods at his hunting partner from the day before. "I was just asking snarltooth to join us."

(He is beginning to have feelings for snarltooth. )

Shapeshifter the goldwing

sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth

she sighed "yea,thank you for caring" she purred and she glanced back outside.Then she looked down at her kits of which storm kit was back to her never ending movement.Sandstone smiled and pulled her kits closer frost kit mewed grumpily before falling asleep.

(oi,stay away from sandstones bestie! XD and finally something for Venus fire to do)

Ghost of the lost wolf

fiesty'willow nodded "sure thing' the she mewed
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth looked at Sandstone, torn between going hunting and staying and caring for the kits. "Do you need anything? Would it be okay if I went hunting for a bit?" she meowed.

(Snarltooth would be too dense for romance, I think but Ashfur is welcome to chase her)
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic