Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 6 hours ago
(I might consider snarltooth and ashfur but i'm a slow burn enjoyer)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 hours ago
(It's alright)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 hours ago
sandstone-queen-she/her-location:camp-tags:snarl tooth

the queens tail twitched mildly distressed to be left alone but nodded."of course your not chained to me" she chuckled covering her kits with her tail.

(poor sandstones been through to much XD girl lost her mate,multiple kits,and has basically no one that cares about her XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 6 hours ago (edited)
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth felt bad for Sandstone, seeing her tail twitch, and thought of ways to make it better. "How about I find something special for you, Sandstone," she purred, brushing her tail along Sandstone's flank. "What's your favorite prey?"

(Snarltooth cares for her!!)
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 6 hours ago

she smiled slightly "I like blue Jays,they have pretty feathers and their soft to,taste good to" she said feeling just a bit better knowing at least some cat cares,

(omg its so cute I cantttt)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago

Snarltooth's tail curled happily, seeing Sandstone cheer up a little. "Okay, don't worry! I'll catch you a blue jay even if it takes me a moon."

She turned to Ashfur. "Ready to go?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 4 hours ago

She nodded and laid her head down deciding to take a nap.

(I can't stop making new cats- I've made 3-)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 4 hours ago
He nods. "Let's make this a challenge, whoever's the last one to get a blue jay, is mousebrained." He smiles. "Let's go." He took off and ran out of the camp.

Posted 4 hours ago

Snarltooth tilted her head, the old spark of competition lighting in her eyes. "Alright, you're on!" She darted out of the camp, claws scratching on the stone.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 3 hours ago
He slit off to the north. He slowed down to a trot. He sniffed. He swiftly moved into a hunters crouch. He sprang catching thrush.

Search Topic