Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: MOONCLAN [RP]

Posted 7 hours ago
Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth made her way lightly through the rocks, squinting up at the sun overhead. Okay, no hawks...that's good, more birds will be out!
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 7 hours ago (edited)

Blueheart

The tom woke up, and as expected, felt immense pain. A rockfall had hit him, was there any hope for a painless day? The calico tried to lift himself up, but his forepaws couldn't support his weight. Yea... I should have expected that... Blueheart told himself. Yet, only now he had realised no pain could be felt in his lower half. He would be fine... Right..?

(His back legs end up being paralysed. He needed to be injured in some way, having a rockfall land on him!)

DarkHeart

Posted 7 hours ago
Ashfur smiles. He covers the thrush. He heard chirping behind him he spins and smiles. "A blue Jay." He thought. He noticed it was in the right spot. He sprang and gave the blue Jay a nip to the neck killing it. He sprinted to the camp with it in his mouth.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 5 hours ago
(Oooh, shadebellys gonna come back soon and check him. His back legs are broken, so it's good he can't feel them lol)
Dynamite1429

Posted 3 hours ago
(True and I am guessing that Ashfur got a blue Jay first.)

Posted 3 hours ago
(MoonStar still sleeping in his nest, being a classic MoonStar)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 3 hours ago (edited)
(Yes, Ashfur did Snarltooth will be so pissed about it)

Snarltooth | she/her | warrior

Snarltooth scented the air. She'd already caught a squirrel, but hadn't seen a blue jay...until now! The bright flash of blue stood out against the mountainous terrain, and Snarltooth felt a thrill of happiness under her pelt. This had to be before Ashfur found one! She bent down, waggling her tail, then pouncing, swiftly killing it. She purred with satisfaction. Sandstone would love this! And Snarltooth would prove herself to be a worthy co-mother of the kits!

She strutted back towards the camp, waiting to see Ashfur approaching. She spotted the tom, and all of a sudden, her heart plummeted. There, clasped in his jaws, was a blue lump...a blue jay. No! That can't be a blue jay!
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2 hours ago
MoonStar  (He/Him) Leader

He yawned, stretching his body before padding out of his den and down to the clearing.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 2 hours ago
He looks to the side and slowed down seeing her downcast gaze. "Go ahead." He setting the blue Jay down. "I guess I am the mousebrained."

Search Topic