Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: Outside the Clans [RP]

Posted 3 days ago
Lilith Rogue - SheCat - She/Her -

Her eyes dilated, tail swishing quickly. She continued to stare. Hidden in the branches and leaves of the tree she watched carefully- observing every move.

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Rueben - Kittypet - Tom; He/Him

Rueben entered into his twoleg's home via the cat door, the house was quiet - his twolegs likely gone to bed.
Paranoia was getting to the best of him, so he quickly scanned the home of something to distract himself.
He found a couple noise toys and played with them, specifically finding and tossing around a squeaky mouse toy that he pounced on, he hoped that the energy that he needs to burn will run out and he can go to bed easier, he would do almost anything to get the feelings of eyes burning into his pelt away.

(im prob gonna leave for 30-45 mins, gonna shower but i'll be back)

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
Lilith Rogue - SheCat - She/Her -

She scrunched her nose, before grabbing onto a branch and pulling- biting as hard as possible. Pulling off a stick.

She tossed the stick at the house. It wasn't big enough to do any damage- at all. But it could make noise.

Posted 3 days ago
(ok but ima stay for second because spooked rueben, but then i'll go lol)

Rueben - Kittypet - Tom; He/Him

Rueben jumped and ran around the house in a panic when he heard the bang, when he stopped, his chest was heaving with heavy breaths, he trembled, before going up to the window behind the couch, standing on his hinds and looking out the window, searching for a source.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(im back 💪)

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(I'm watching you )

Posted 3 days ago
(is Lilith considering Rueben or are you just messing with Rueben because you can, because either way I'm fine with lol)

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
(Trying to see if he would be a worthy ally. Idc which one too but rn she's just scoping around and seeing how he reacts.)

Posted 3 days ago
(Oh okay, well do I have to preform another action with Rueben or are you gonna do it, cus Rueben's just staring out the window right now)

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(You do it. Otherwise I'm tossing a bigger stick at the window)

Search Topic