Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: Outside the Clans [RP]

Posted 3 days ago
(Ima just pressure Rueben one more time before disappearing back into the shadows)

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Lilith Rogue - SheCat - She/Her -

"The life of laziness is not a luxury. It is a curse. Your bones shall grow frail and your body will become a balloon. You will barely be able to walk, let alone stand up. And to think many find it cute. You will be even more weakened, living up to potential is a way to stay fit. Keep yourself alive. You don't want to die when you are 7, do you?" She hissed, before slinking off over the fence. And seemingly disappearing.

(pov me when i type slow)

kat | crunchy leaves

(Lilith warning Rueben he'll become fat and lazy, and his bones will start to become brittle when he's young from lack of movement and exercise.

LET ME HELP YOU EXERCISE BIGGIE is basically what Lilith is saying)

Posted 3 days ago
(rueben has those rich kittypet privileges, rueben is a mini maine coon, or in simpler words, "designer breed", so he's real expensive and spoiled, also why he's so nervous about going out to the real world and having to survive, also he's only a little fat don't fat shame my boy rueben like that /j)

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
Finch - Loner - Tom; He/Him

Finch was circling his territory, watching for outside threats before he slept for the night, it was always crucial to him to ensure that he is safe before he sleeps, as he would be very vulnerable while sleeping.

kat | crunchy leaves

Posted 3 days ago
(Fine I'll rephrase

LET ME HELP YOU EXERCISE BEFORE YOU TURN INTO A BIGGIE

That's also one of the reasons Lilith wants to help him, because most people with "designer breeds" only have them to look pretty. However because they are so "spoiled" they start to get fat, and without a proper source of exercise since the cat never had to exercise they will slowly lose the ability to walk for short distances. They also develop health issues in later stages of life due to a lot of "designer breed" litters being inbred.)

Posted 3 days ago
(Don't temp DarkTail with vulnerability she will turn you into burrow decor)

Posted 3 days ago
(Don't mind Lilith's weird way of caring/taking care of someone)

Posted 3 days ago
(Yeah, thats one of the main reasons why i made rueben, i really dont like how those types of cats can just be bred no problem without anything stopping them)

kat | crunchy leaves

Search Topic