Skip to main content
Main Content

The truth of fate (Lore, read only!)

The truth of fate (Lore, read only!)
Posted 2024-09-20 12:13:17

Hello! this is the place where ill post the lore and art made for my pack :D
feel free to message me to ask about my lore, as questions help me think of more ideas!

Link
link likn

❄️Ʈᖾɩ⳽tꙆᥱᙅoყotᥱ❄️

Posted 2024-09-20 12:49:55 (edited)

The dusk wyverns was created by six friends Kadotalu Soraki, Light speck, Rusko , syksy and Hiruei.

Those six friends met eachother in a lab, which they were kept in. The friends escaped with the help of fire which provided to be a good distraction for the humans to not notice the friends escaping.

the friends traveled across the mountains before they arrived at a grassland filled valley where they decided to form a pack.

they all agreed to let Kadotalu become the leader as he was the best suited to be one, Light speck became the first healer, soraki a scout, rusko,syksy and hiruei became hunters.

it didnt take long for the pack to start growing in size, though as the six friends met their friend that they had lost during their escape, they realised that the pack was getting a bit too big, so they decided to set  limits to who could join and who couldnt.

the rules for the pack go as follows:

-as the pack is made of more nocturnal wolves, who are better at hunting during nighttime the leader must be a dark coated wolf, because they must be able to camouflage into their surrouings during the dusk and night.

-The leaders chosen heir must be dark coated and must prove themselfs to be worthy before they can become an leader, to prove themselfs worthy they must succeed in one of five first hunts alone.

-only wolves with darker coats may be hunters for the same reason as the leader.

-Healer can only be a light coated wolf, because it is though their light fur brings them closer to the moon & sun divines.
    -The current healer can choose one of their offspring to become the next healer apprentice or someone outside their lineage

-Pupsitters can be any coat color, though as most want to be hunters most of pupsitters are lighter coated.

-Scouts can be any color, though it is preferred for one to be lighter coated and one to be darker coated.

-Adolescents an choose what they want to be trained as dependig on their coat color.
    - The ones who dont want to / dont know what to choose will be trained as pupsitters

-Everywolf must prove to be useful to the packs survival or they will be chased out to be loners/rogues

❄️Ʈᖾɩ⳽tꙆᥱᙅoყotᥱ❄️

Search Topic