Skip to main content
Main Content

|| The Bounty Hunters || Warrior cats rouge group RP ||

Posted 2024-10-07 12:34:59
Scar spun and stalk out of barn using a hidden entrance in the roof. He sighs as he sat on the roof and looks around. He noticed some movement in the trees at the edge of the property.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 2024-10-07 12:38:21
Blade paused and looked up at Reaper. "Thank you." before continuing on her way, waiting for Clyde to catch up.
*Chloe123*

Posted 2024-10-07 12:40:29
Scar suddenly took off running his claws digging into the roof. He jumped off and into a tree. He quickly scaled it and dropped to the ground running full tilt to the movement as he got closer he slowed down and softly padded up to the tree.

Posted 2024-10-07 14:03:35
Clyde

Padding skillfully through the alleyways, the crowd of cats parting and creating a path through the chaos. "They're just around the corner," I meowed, turning the corner and spotted a ragged dark brown tom sorting through his piles of poisons.

"Hello! Come to buy some poison? I have a fresh supply of nightlock for just 7o doubloons!" The tom chirped, a toothy grin splitting his scarred muzzle as we approached. The scar on his face announcing his membership to the Viper Gang.

"Blade, would you like the honors?" I offered.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 2024-10-07 14:37:20
scar
He silently walks into the group of trees sniffing softly. He wrinkle his nose at the smell. He suddenly attacked the the lone cat without his claws easily pinning the other cat down as she frantically clawed at him. He smiles knowing his legs were too long for her to scratch his belly. He hissed as his opponent screeched. "Quite, if you know what's best for you." She insanely became quite. "Come with me." He said ruffly picking her small body sharply. She Yelped at his rudeness. "Quite I said." He hissed again. He brought her back to the barn. He disposed her in the middle of the barn. "What were you doing on our territory?" He asks sharply.

Posted 2024-10-07 23:51:38

Reaper

"Oooh~ Lookie here, the newbie found a Viper. Female, too." The leader teased before leaping down into the clearing. A white female, with a small mark on their shoulder. Branch's mate. "Tell me, dear. Would you like to join your dear leader? Oh, wait. You don't get a choice" Reaper spat before turning to Scar. "Kill her" The she-cat ordered. "Kill her and show me your loyalty."

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-10-08 05:39:49
Scar nods. "I am loyal." He said looking at the coldly, making her whimper in fear. "I'll do it here, and now." He quickly leaned in and wraps his large jaw around her throat. With a quick jerk of his head ripped out her throat, making her to fail and whimpering sorry.

Posted 2024-10-08 07:41:42

Reaper

With a sly smile, the she-cat nodded. "Good, now, get rid of the body. I'll tell Amber you finished one of our bounties" And at that, the leader hopped towards the scriber's den. The two had respect for each other. It would be nice to catch up on things either way.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-10-08 07:46:01
Scar nods. He easily picks her limp body up. "Want me to send the carcass to the viper's as a warning?" He asks. He puts her body near the edge of the territory that was closest to the viper's territory just inside of it.

Posted 2024-10-08 07:49:44

Reaper

"Oh, no. Branch is dead, they scattered." She informed the tom before entering the scriber's den. "Amber, you here?" The leader called once she couldn't find the elderly she-cat.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic