Skip to main content
Main Content

|| The Bounty Hunters || Warrior cats rouge group RP ||

Posted 6 days ago
Clyde

Glancing back up at the sound of a thump, I frowned and stood. Padding over to my unconscious leader, I glanced up at Scar. "Fetch Angel. Hurry."
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago

-- Angel --

The she-cat was sorting paints, while also checking Sydney every so often. She was pretty shaken, and really, could the she-cat blame her? It was a sudden attack, over some stupid flower with no properties! Daises! Fighting over daises!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 6 days ago
Scar nods. "Just stop the bleeding." He said before taking off. After a short while he saw angel. "Angle, reaper's hurt and bleeding badly." He pants. "We have to hurry."

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 6 days ago
Sydney

"I hope Clyde's okay," I meowed, sweeping up the broken splinters of wood.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 6 days ago
Scar nods. "He is, he's with reaper right now." He said still painting.

Posted 6 days ago

-- Angel --

"Say no more" With that, the she-cat leaped around her store, rushing to the barn. As soon as the white rouge arrived, she desperately looked for Reaper. Catching sight of her, she quickly saw just how bad the situation was. "Go get Sydney. I need cobwebs, lots of them. Oh, and goldenrod"

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Scar followed closely. Then as angle said sidney. He spins and takes off. "Sydney, angel needs you and cobwebs and goldenrod." He said giving the list. "We need to hurry."

Posted 4 days ago
Sydney

"Cobwebs? Goldenrod?" I questioned, jerking in surprise at the toms sudden entrance. Turning, I snatched a few pawfuls of both and turned to the tom for instruction. Who's hurt? Oh, please dont let it be Clyde

(Sorry, I keep forgetting this kinda exists lol)
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago
Scar nods. "And lots of cobwebs." He said I don't want to lose reaper." He said. He spins and rushes away. He darts into the barn. "How is she angle?"

Posted 4 days ago (edited)

-- Angel --

"Still breathing, but the blood loss may kill her if Sydney doesn't hurry." While waiting, the she-cat had used her own fur to stop some of the bleeding, and it was now that the two were close that the resemblance in fur could be seen.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic