Skip to main content
Main Content

|| The Bounty Hunters || Warrior cats rouge group RP ||

Posted 4 days ago
Sydney

Bounding after the tom, I sprinted thriught the streets, arriving at the barn in a matter of minutes. Rushing inside, I hurried over to the crowd, dropping the supplies with a gasp of surprise, never having seen the great Reaper so weak and vulnerable, Blood pooling around her head. "What happened?" I questioned, scooping up the marigold and began chewing it.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago (edited)

-- Angel --

"No clue, but you know the drill. Or have you forgotten again?" The she-cat teased, but her face was grim. It was clear she was terrified, and the amount of blood oozing out of the leader was shocking.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 4 days ago
Sydney

Nodding, I tossed her the cobwebs, and took over stopping the bleeding placing a firm paw over the wound, ignoring the blood seeping through my toes.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 4 days ago

-- Angel --

Applying the paste made up of goldenrod, she added the cobwebs carefully. After a while, all the cobwebs needed had been applied. Both cats were soaked in Reaper's blood. Luckily, the leader was still alive, just barely.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 4 days ago
"I saw, what happened." He said. "I did try to stop before Clyde, told me to get you." He said. "I'll be close so I can help." Then He noticed the similarity between them. "Wait, you're related to her?" He asks confused. "So that's why you asked if she was alright, when, I came with thief."

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 4 days ago

-- Angel --

"Huh? Oh, yea. I'm Reaper's younger sister. We came from different litters, same mother, different father" She informed the bounty hunter, still pacing nearby the leader. Honestly, how no cat realised before was impressive.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 4 days ago
"I thought so." Scar said. "When I first joined, I was thinking that you were the leader, but as it looks I thought wrong. When I met you in your store, and where I hissed at you, I'm sorry about that. I knew for certain that you are siblings. I hope we don't lose her, she even saved my life once."

Posted 3 days ago
Sydney

Backing up, I watched Angel as she skillfully tended to her sister's wounds. Ears twitching at Scar's words

Clyde

Watching from the sidelines, blinking calmly as I scoffed at Scar's words.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 days ago
Scar glanced Clyde as he scoffed. He glanced away ant at reaper. "How is she angle?"

Posted 3 days ago
Clyde

"Anyone with half a brain would know that Reaper and Angel are sisters," I growled, wrapping my tail around my paws as I watched.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic