Skip to main content
Main Content

|| The Bounty Hunters || Warrior cats rouge group RP ||

Posted 4 hours ago
"Your right, I wouldn't mess with you." Scar said from the entrance of the barn. "I need to go." He said walking awake.

(I'll be back tomorrow)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 3 hours ago
Clyde

"I swear, without their leader they're a bunch of brainless rats," I chuckled, eyes sparkling eith amusement.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 hours ago
Blade ignored Scar and finished grooming herself, Her whiskers twitching in amusement at Clyde's comment and flicking her tail in agreement. She moved closer to the tom and lowered her voice so others couldn't hear. "Do you think Reaper's gonna be okay?" She asked, letting some of her guard down for a moment. Her eyes showing a hint of worry.
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 hours ago
Clyde

I sighed, glancing at the two shopkeepers and still leader. "Yhis is Reaper we're talking about. Of course she's going to be okay," I meowed, smiling reassuringly at the shecat
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 hours ago
"If she goes, I wont be ready." She mewed so quietly that they were barely words before shaking it off with a shake of her head, her expression turning back to collected and unworried. "Your right, It's Reaper."
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 hours ago
Clyde

"You'll always have me," I meowed softly, hesitating before reaching out a paw and placing it over her own.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 hours ago
"And me." Scar said from the other side of the barn. "And the group."

Posted 3 hours ago
Clyde

I stiffened at his words, removing my paws and making my expression indifferent. Back to my cold and uncaring self.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Posted 3 hours ago
Scar smirks. "I heard what you said." He said with a smirk in his voice.

Posted 3 hours ago
Clyde

"Keep talking and I'll rip your throat out," I meowed coldly, flexing my claws.
Dynamite1429 [LIGHTS ON]

Search Topic