Skip to main content
Main Content

The Eternal Chase

Posted 2024-10-10 18:15:40
"I am the manager"
The words came without a shred of hesitation nor care for how blunt they came from his lips. He wasn't surprised by the words and wasn't offended nor cared enough to stop cleaning the counter as he locked his gaze with the male's; yet he glanced towards the female once in a while, silently wondering when she would order or if she was here for another reason. Despite the possibility of her keeping a weapon on her persons Shamrock found himself more concerned about the safety of his customers. The scent of their blood made his mouth water but also shared just human they were.
"If you reenter the page where the ad is located online and press it, it will bring you to my shoppe's website, from there you fill out a form with your personal information, I can schedule an appointment for an interview today depending how quickly you fill out the information"
He returned his focus upon the male before him. Shamrock always chose professionalism above all else, being the owner of numerous businesses and lack of romantic interest he finds it best to be blunt with his words no matter the person.

"You may take a seat behind the counter so I can provide assistance should you need it, but remember…"
He raised his index finger, his emerald gaze piercing into Ryunosuke's soul; ensuring his words will be heeded.
"…no question is stupid"

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
The woman adjusted her pockets again, this time sticking her hand in there to stop the clinking. She did somewhat seem like the kind of person who would carry a hand-held weapon with her, though it might just be for self-protection. The were a few extra -clinks- in her pocket, similar to how coins would sound. She sighed, and once again, stepped up to the counter, raising her hand slightly.

"I don't know what flavor to get." She admitted, pausing slightly before continuing. "Would you be open to suggesting a flavor, perhaps one you think I might like?"

She paused again, thinking to herself. "I know it's not exactly kind, or I guess proper, to eavesdrop, but I did hear that you're open for workers..?"
- 丂卂乇Ꮆ乇 -

Posted 4 days ago (edited)
Ryunosuke was very surprised when the man at the counter presented himself as the manager of the ice cream parlor. He most certainly hadn't been expecting that, but wasn't it quite a lucky thing to just happening to be talking to the manager when you were looking for employment? The other man's gaze was piercing and those emerald eyes were giving an odd feeling to him. Was it just because his case was so sharp and piercing? That must be it. The young man returned his gaze not shying away, even though it was getting a little too uncomfortable.

"Thank you, sir," he said resisting the urge to bow a bit as he walked up to the man to join him behind the counter. He sat down at the chair that he was shown before he opened his bag that he always carried loosely over his shoulder. Pulling out his laptop, he opened the lid and quickly headed to the ice cream parlor's website to fill out the application form. The form seemed quite normal what he had seen few times before he had applied for a part time job. However, even though he had filled out many of those forms before, he had to admit that the luck hadn't been on his side what came to job hunting. He didn't believe that he was a poor job applicant, but instead thought that there must have been just too many students out there who all were in a need of a job. The journalist student, however, could only hope that this time he would truly get lucky and the manager of this ice cream parlor would actually hire him. He needed the money asap to pay for the rent as well as save for some fees that came with the university life.

After filling all his personal info, Ryunosuke wrote a quick application letter trying his best to put his best effort into it. Even though he was working quickly, his work was far from sloppy and should one read it, they sure would noticed that each word he had used had been carefully selected. However, the most obvious thing one would notice in the application were the few spelling and grammatical errors it had. Ryunosuke might speak good and understandable English, however, since he wasn't native in it nor even fluent, there were some spelling and grammatical errors that still chose to sneak their way into his writing.  The young man was also very nervous about his work; he might have came onto the company personally to meet the manager, but so far he didn't know what kind of first impression he had left on that man. However, he hadn't rejected him right away, so that was always a positive thing. Finishing the letter, he sent his application and received the automatic notification that thanked him for the form and told him that it had been accepted. Glancing up to the man, he saw that the manager had a customer at the counter, so he chose to wait and let him serve the customer first. His matter could wait for a moment, the company needed money after all and providing a good customer service was a part of it.

Whle waiting for him to serve the customer, Ryunosuke packed his laptop away and made sure that all this things were put neatly and even though there weren't too many people behind the counter, he still made sure that they wouldn't get into the way. It was just something that had been taught to him since he was young and by now it had become a habit. Once he noticed that the man seemed to have a free moment, the Japanese student chose to speak again.

"Excuse me, Sir, I've finished and sent the application," Ryunosuke said looking up to the ice cream parlor's owner awaiting for the next instructions he might have in mind for him.

𝔖𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔤

Search Topic