Skip to main content
Main Content

[OPENING EVENT] Hop&Squeak Jerboa ☆ Interactive adoptables

[OPENING EVENT] Hop&Squeak Jerboa ☆ Interactive adoptables
Posted 2024-09-30 05:25:49 (edited)
hi! this topic is still under construction, many interesting things are coming soon! NOTE: all the prices, chances, cooldowns AND rarities of markings&features are being established now and may change after the opening event ends! thank you

You're stepping into a sunlit prairie, where the air is filled with the sweet scent of wildflowers and the gentle rustle of golden grasses swaying in the breeze. As you wander through this enchanting setting, you notice little jerboas peeking out from their cozy burrows. With their big, curious eyes and soft, sandy fur, they look both adorable and inviting. These friendly creatures bounce playfully on their long hind legs. You can almost hear their cheerful chirps, as if they're welcoming you to their home.
In this abundant prairie, the jerboas are not just residents; they are eager companions. Their friendly nature makes it easy to feel at home in this vibrant ecosystem, where every moment is filled with laughter and warmth.

limikun

Posted 2024-09-30 05:26:15 (edited)

Agenda

Everything we know about this little world so far!

Known species

- Meadow jerboa ☆

Known features

Ears:

- Sharp ears ☆
- Floppy ears ☆☆
- Double ears ☆☆☆

Eyes:

- Normal black ☆
- Unusual color ☆☆

Tufts:

- Little tuft ☆
- Puffy tuft ☆
- Fluffy tuft ☆☆

Markings:

- No markings ☆
- Blurry agouti ☆
- Spotty-spots ☆☆
- Little stripes ☆☆

limikun

Posted 2024-09-30 05:26:23 (edited)

Jerboa befriending

Expedition

Locations available:
- Daytime Meadow
- Nighttime Meadow WIP

You may explore the location up to 10 times at once before going on a 2-hour cooldown. Event!
One expedition: 200;
5 expeditions: 800 / 2
10 expeditions: 1800 / 4

While exploring, you will have 50% chance of befriending a new jerboa. However, you can increase your chances!
- Cereal bar: 100; increases your befriending chance by 15% (you are allowed to use up to 2 for a single expedition)
- Ringing flute melody: 300 ; increases your befriending chance by 50% (befriending a jerboa is guaranteed)

If you are successful in befriending a jerboa, you will get:
- a jerboa with 0 markings - 50%
- a jerboa with 1 marking - 45%
- a jerboa with 2 markings - 5%

- a jerboa with 1☆ features - 85%
- a jerboa with 2☆ features - 10%
- a jerboa with 3☆ features - 5%

Template:
Number of expeditions:
Special items:

After you've got my approval and your total in the topic, you send me the gift and get results of your expedition as soon as possible!

Dolly's hall

Dolly gives home to all the sad and lonely creatures that come here. You may adopt any jerboa from the list just for a little fee to help Dolly buy snacks for her other guests!

Current guests:
Guest 1. 400 200 / 1
- Meadow jerboa ☆
- Sharp ears ☆
- Normal black ☆
- Puffy tuft ☆
- Blurry agouti ☆

Whenever you see a creature you would like to adopt, just write about it in the topic! You can send me the payment immediately if you are sure you're the first person to adopt in the topic.

Mixing love potions

Mixing love potion using two parental jerboas will poof you a litter of new friends!
The number of babies varies from 1 to 3, and the inheritance of markings, colors and features is totally random... UNLESS you mix the Golden potion that will guarantee the children inheriting both parent's markings at once and HIGHLY increases the chance of getting a ☆☆☆ feature!
Normal potion: 800/ 2
Golden potion: 10

You may mix up to 2 potions with the same couple per rollover and 1 Golden!

limikun

Posted 2024-10-01 07:11:44 (edited)

Events

Grand opening!

- Chance of befriending a little friend through expedition is increased to 80%!
- No exploration cooldown!
- The fee you pay to Dolly for adopting a new friend is 2x LOWER!

limikun

Posted 2024-10-02 03:54:08 (edited)
OMG I NEED ONE. So cute.

Ill be ur first little adventurer for one exploration please

Oops almost didnt put the thingy in

Number of expeditions: 1
Special Items: None
Mitsuki [L:ON]

Posted 2024-10-02 05:08:21
Hiyya!
I would like to go on a big expedition trip!
Number of expeditions: 10
Special items: none
Ayatara

Posted 2024-10-02 05:16:01
@Mitsuki
Hello&welcome! Your total is 200, you may send it via gifts now, right after you'll get your results!

limikun

Posted 2024-10-02 05:19:09
@Ayatara
Hello&welcome! Your total is 1800 OR 4, you may send it via gifts now, right after you'll get your results!

limikun

Posted 2024-10-02 05:43:12
hi! can i adopt the third jerboa in Dolly's hall?

can i also do
Number of expeditions: 5
Special items: none

🧸TheMoonWolf🧸

Posted 2024-10-02 05:46:31
@TheMoonWolf
Hello&welcome! Your total is 1050 OR 3, you may send it via gifts now, right after you'll get your results!

limikun

Search Topic