Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World : WILDCLAN [RP]

Warrior Cats a New World : WILDCLAN [RP]
Posted 2024-10-07 10:03:30
This is the new Wildclan RP, I didnt notice that I posted it on the OOC Whoops!
Here you can start Roleplay but make sure you've signed up first! Info is here
link The whole clan will be listed on this page

Info you need to know

Gatherings: - Once a week- Saturday on link below link

2. One in RP day is equivalent to one IRL (in real life) day

Leader: Wildstar- unusually big ginger she-cat with blue eyes She/Her/Bisexual (played by *Chloe123*#133835)

Deputy: Oak'branch- Oak colored tom/He/Him/Bisexual (played by wolf #136279)

Medicine cat(s):  Burn'leaf- thick-furred gray she-cat with a white chest and golden eyes ( Played by wolf #136279)
Shadowheart- A black she-cat with cream stripes. She has one strikingly green eye, and the other is blinded  (played by DarkHeart #137813)

Warriors:
Sunstream-An orange false tabby he, with blaring blue eyes and puffy fur They/Them/Questioning bi, ace.( LemonTree ^The best zest^ #138311)
Lightstep-fluffy false tabby ginger she with brown eyes She-cat, She/Her/Lesbian ( LemonTree ^The best zest^ #138311)
Longfur- One eye blinded-  She/They/Straight (Ochre_MuDWinG #145877)
Sweetclaw-  mostly White with some black parts- She/Her/Straight (Dingo #145880)
Rushingwave-Silver she-cat with ice blue eyes-She/Her/Lesbian  (Ghost of the lost wolf #86186)

Apprentices:
Forestpaw, A white she-cat with forest green and magma red eyes. She has cream accents- She/Her( Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈#129884) Mentor: Wildstar
Blazingpaw, A black tom with flaming orange eyes and white accents- He/Him (played by DarkHeart #137813) Mentor: Iris Sky
Silverpaw, A grey tabby with cream stripes emerald green eyes- He/Him (Ghost of the lost wolf #86186) Mentor: Rushing Wave

Queens:

Camp layout

Note that the pictures are like ideas of the camp places not exactly it, so make sure to read the description

sleeping places: This includes the Warriors den, Apprentices den, and Elders den. A series of caves made out of the roots of trees, though with enough cracks in the ceiling to filter through sunlight but tight enough to make shelter for rain and snow (the most sheltered places are in the back where is little to no sunlight. Inside is spacious and all the dens are seperated. The warriors den is closer the the entrance. The apprentices den is past the Warriors den a little deeper into the cave. The elders den is the deepest to the left of the entrance with plenty of sunlight while the warriors den and apprentices dens are darker becuase they only sleep in there. Something like this

Camp entrance: The camp entrance isnt between two mossy branches, you would have to jump to get into the camp

Camp clearing: A mossy and comfortable place. The camp walls are enforced with thorns and brambles so none could get in through the walls without getting a scraped pelt first (not shown in the picture)

Nursery: The nursery is a former fox den and across from the Warrior/Apprentice/Elders den. It is large and spacious inside and very cozy. The ground is covered with soft moss and half the entrance is covered with brambles to prevent intruders. It is the furthest from the entrance and across from the warrior den for obvious reasons. Something like this

Leaders Den: is on top the Warriors/Apprentices/Elders den in the hollow of a tree the open entrences on the sides are covered with branches and brambles to offer shelter and defence. Its the den on top of the huge entrance in this picture

Relationships

<------> Both way
--------> One way

Wildstar<-------> Oak'branch
*Chloe123*

Posted 2024-10-07 15:01:44
(I have jetstream, right?)

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 2024-10-07 17:46:42
DarkTail - Rogue - Shecat - She/Her

She raised a paw, and started padding into WildClan territory. If the fight didn't come to her, she'd go to the fight. WildClan scent- no that's an apprentice, Warrior. An apprentice isn't enough. she continued padding along.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-10-07 17:48:58
jetstream

He sneaked up behind her using a bit of mint to hid his scent. He hissed. "What are you doing in the windclan territory?"

Posted 2024-10-07 17:50:13

She twisted around, the fur on her back spiking. "Nothing you need to be worried about, scram." She spat.

Posted 2024-10-07 17:52:11
Jetstream stood his ground. "If you want freedom to hunt in the territory, you have to go through me." He hissed. "You are intruding in our territory."

Posted 2024-10-07 17:53:57

She laughed, "you think I care about your territory? I'm a rogue, I come and go as I please. And anyone that says otherwise- well, they never seem to make it out so say what's happened." She threatened.

Posted 2024-10-07 17:57:15
"I don't think so." He said moving around her and looks at her straight. "That's what gets them killed." He threatens using his size to use against her.

Posted 2024-10-07 17:58:58
(DarkTail is bigger than JetStream. JetStream is both shorthair and younger than her, not including the fact that DarkTail is a mix of some of the largest cat breeds)

"Move or you'll meet the same fate as this so-called them." She hissed, fur puffing up and out- making her even larger than her previous figure.

Posted 2024-10-07 18:00:57
He stood his ground. "You haven't met the right cat." He said. "I may be a challenge for you." He hissed, making his tail twice as big as it really was. "I dare you to challenge me."

Search Topic