Skip to main content
Main Content

Wolves bane (werewolf rp) CS

Wolves bane (werewolf rp) CS
Posted 2024-10-08 08:21:26 (edited)
Hello! Please do not speak in this chat!

OOC thread:link
Main rp thread:link

Use this cs please!

Characters:
Robin Andrews/19/He/Him/5'11/Brown hair, shoulder length, dark green eyes. Also not super muscular, more on the gangly side. Always wearing some kind of pendant, with only the chain showing.

Adam Evans/20/He/Him/Shortish blond hair, slightly wavy. Dark blue eyes. 5'9. Muscular, but not super muscular, rather average

Onyx/21/she:her/long wavy black hair+sharp silver eyes/black fur with silver accents and sharp silver eyes

SEVEN/physically 19, mentally younger/he/him/fluffy black hair, dark brown eyes, freckles/dark gray fur with white splashes of colour, amber eyes

Remus/20/he,him/curly blond hair,ocean blue eyes,muscular/blue eyes that shift color,colors range from  black, dark brown, cinnamon, and cream./not to fluffy,muscular frame

Tempest/?/She,her/tall,athletic,silver eyes that shift,long slightly curly black hair/black fur,piercing silver eyes that shift to an icy blue

Name:
Human appearance:
Wolf appearance:
We're you turned or born a were wolf?:
Relationships:
Other:

Short desc
Name/age/pronouns/short human app/short wolf appearance

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-08 08:31:00 (edited)
Name: Robin Andrews
Pronouns: He/Him
Human appearance: Brown hair, reaching down to below his shoulders, but is usually tied back.  5'11. (Or 180 centimeters) Dark green eyes. Bit of a thinker, and can be very quiet when he so chooses. Has a tendency to, occassionally, get "lost" in his own thoughts. Also not super muscular, more on the gangly side. Always wearing some kind of pendant, with only the chain showing. Wears jeans and hoodies,  paired with black combat boots.
Wolf appearance: Dark gray fur, almost black, but with some lighter gray on his left front paw. Amber eyes.
Relationships: Bi, but not ready to be  open about it to anyone just yet.
Other: Introverted, at least until he's comfortable
Name: Adam Evans
Pronouns: He/him
Human appearance: Shortish blond hair, slightly wavy. Dark blue eyes. 5'9. Muscular, but not super muscular, rather average.
Wolf appearance: Light brown, pale yellow eyes. Some grey and white mixed in throughout, mainly underfur, but it shows through.
Relationships: Straight, at least for now (might change later)
Other: Recently turned, and very much in denial about it, because he doesn't believe werewolves are real.

Both are turned werewolves

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-08 08:34:56
Accepted! Please give me a short desc of both ^^

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-08 09:45:29 (edited)
Robin Andrews/19/He/Him/5'11/Brown hair, shoulder length, dark green eyes. Also not super muscular, more on the gangly side. Always wearing some kind of pendant, with only the chain showing. 

Adam Evans/20/He/Him/Shortish blond hair, slightly wavy. Dark blue eyes. 5'9. Muscular, but not super muscular, rather average.

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-08 11:26:11 (edited)
Name: Onyx

Pronouns: She/Her

Human Appearance: Long, wavy black hair, piercing silver eyes, slender, athletic build.

Wolf Appearance: Sleek black fur with silver highlights, sharp, pointed ears, bright silver eyes.

Were you turned or born a werewolf?: Born a werewolf

Relationships: Complicated relationship with her pack and family due to her desire for adventure and exploration.

Other: Skilled tracker and fighter, passionate about discovering new territories and learning new things.

Backstory: Onyx was born into a powerful family of high-ranking werewolves, but she always felt a sense of restlessness and longing for adventure. She secretly studied maps and tracking skills before leaving her pack and family behind to pursue her dreams of exploration.

Onyx/21/she:her/long wavy black hair+sharp silver eyes/black fur with silver accents and sharp silver eyes

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-08 13:29:43
Name: SEVEN

Age: as the creator of him i can say he's around 19, but no one actually knows his age and he acts a lot younger than he really is.

Pronouns: he/him

Human appearance: SEVEN is relatively short, standing at only 5'7. he has fluffy black hair that barely brushes the nape of his neck and large brown doe eyes. he has freckles across his face and over his back. SEVEN is on the thinner side, and has chubby cheeks. SEVEN adores soft and comfortable clothing, and is most commonly found in a large hoodie, typically black. he has dark circles under his eyes, as well as a few silver rings.

Wolf appearance: SEVEN's wolf has dark gray fur. it is a bit patchy, and his fur is relatively thin. he has a black nose and amber eyes, and has small dashes of white on his chest and back.

Were you turned or born a were wolf?: SEVEN was turned into a werewolf inside a laboratory.

Relationships: SEVEN is openly gay, however he doesn't talk about it often. he is shy around people and gets flustered easily.

Other: SEVEN was born in a laboratory, where he was used as a lab rat. he was forcefully turned into a werewolf, and only managed to escape when he went mad and killed the scientists monitoring him. he was trapped in his wolf form for many years, until one day, he woke up human again. SEVEN didn't remember anything, not even his real name. he was referred to as SEVEN in the laboratory, and he has met that with him ever since. SEVEN is inexperienced with the outside world.

Short desc
SEVEN/physically 19, mentally younger/he/him/fluffy black hair, dark brown eyes, freckles/dark gray fur with white splashes of colour, amber eyes
oak

Posted 2024-10-08 14:05:37
Accepted! I originally was gonna have turned be as a bitten my a werewolf thing but I'll make this exception

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-08 14:18:43
thank you so much 🙏 i could change his backstory so that a werewolf found him after he escaped and then bit him if it would help?
oak

Posted 2024-10-08 14:27:48
Either way it's Alr ^^

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-09 10:36:41
Hey ghost! is it ok if i add a few things to the cs? its killing me to shorten my boys cs
wolf

Search Topic