Skip to main content
Main Content

Wolves Bane (Werewolf rp)

Posted 2024-10-11 16:15:55
SEVEN / HE/HIM / LOCATION: FOREST / TAGS: ADAM, ONYX, ROBIN

"What's that supposed to mean?" Seven asked hotly. Yeah, he was in Hound's pack. So what? He was the sweetest and funniest wolf in there, as proclaimed by himself. He would never harm a wolf without good reason. He was aware that Hound had built a reputation for himself, but that didn't mean everyone in his pack was that way. Especially not Seven, who secretly enjoyed the way the pack made sure he was always safe.

He glanced at the other man, glancing between him and the blonde one he had found. "So… do you know each other?" he said awkwardly.
oak

Posted 2024-10-12 10:16:15
Adam and Robin @Seven @Onyx
"Seven? Let me guess, you've got siblings named One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six." Adam said, sarcastically, earning him a glare from Robin. "Forgive him, he never developed manners." Robin muttered, then turned to Seven. "You could say that. We're kind of roomates." He explained. "You're not serious about this whole "werewolf" thing. That's a kid's story!" Adam rolled his eyes, and began walking away.

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-12 10:20:18
onyx-21-she/her-location:forest-tags:robin,Adam

"How charming,a guy with anger issues and no manners" she said dryly "hello seven,I'm onyx originally from claws pack but choose to be a loner" she said much more politely giving the fellow were wolf a small nod as she shifted to human.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-12 10:34:18

Seven bared his teeth at the blonde. In his human form, he looked incredibly un-intimidating. "I was named Seven because I was the seventh experiment from the facility I came from." He said, sounding far too proud. He hardly seemed to notice what he had just said, and turned to Onyx. "I'm Hound's pack, as you pointed out. I used to be a loner, I think. Then they found me. Or I found them." Seven furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought. "I don't remember, really."
oak

Posted 2024-10-12 10:36:55

"That's understandable,I don't remember much from when I was younger either,I'm just assuming you're at least 19? Maybe 20?" She said titling her head and leaning on a tree behind her.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-12 10:39:54

Seven shrugged. "Who knows? I don't know when my birthday is. Hound says I should be around nineteen, but how do I know he's telling the truth? How do you even know someone's age by looking at them?" His nose scrunched as he finished speaking. He liked Hound, he really did, but he did things that Seven couldn't understand sometimes.
oak

Posted 2024-10-12 10:47:03

"I mean,some are just really good at guessing ages,though not sure about hound,id be to worried about him murdering me for a slip up,hence why I left claws back,I'm sure hounds a bit better though" she said

(I'll be controlling the top 5 ranks for now,mainly hound since he's gonna pop up the most)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-10-12 11:27:49
Adam and Robin @Onyx, @Seven
"I don't have any anger issues, thank you very much!" Adam replied, turned on his heels, to face them. "I really don't care for your backstory. Didn't ask, don't care." He said, looking almost annoyed, which was his default expression.
"I'd guess you're around my age. And I'm 19, so, give or take." Robin said, ignoring everything Adam had just said.

🕯️ GhostEnjolras 🕯️L-on

Posted 2024-10-12 12:21:14

Seven narrowed his eyes, internally fuming at his words. "You made fun of my name." Seven growled. He liked to think of himself as kind, but he did not take kindly to insults. Maybe he was sensitive. He turned to the other one, who at least seemed kinder than the mean one. "That's cool." Seven said. "Not a lot of people in my pack are the same age as me."
oak

Posted 2024-10-12 12:25:45

Onyx just listened to this seeming to be distracted by something going on in her head.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic